what is the best way to post photos???

johnnybigrigger

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I tried to do a cut and paste of a photo, but it would not let me paste... how are the others doing it?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: what is the best way to post photos???

Moving to NTDWB

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

ok, here ya go.<br />First off, you have to have your picture hosted somewhere that will allow you to link to it.<br />www.myfishingpictures.com is a good place.<br /><br />Then after you do that, get the picture up you want to post and highlite it's properties and copy(ctrlc), then come here and in the topic or reply section you will see a image radio button.<br /><br />Click it and then hit (ctrlV). That will paste your image's url into the image(picture) field here at iboats.<br /><br />Now click preview post and see if it loaded up.<br />If not, then you have done something wrong.<br /><br />Anymore questions or problems, just ask.

johnnybigrigger

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks for the replies. I want to post the photos of the bass boat I cut apart, and repaired the stringers and added bulkheads.

johnnybigrigger

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Spinner bait do you know the steps to post on myfishingpictures.com? I opened an account, but when I tried to upload my first photo I get a message that states the file is too big???? It was 418kb, and the limit was 10,000 something kbs.<br /><br />HELP