what I

ebbtide176

Commander
what i think<br />what i know<br />what i feel<br />they are all different to every person.<br /><br />i think the changes that will take place in the near future;<br /><br />the omnivores & the vegans will eventually be brought to 'trial' and their main points will be exhausted. it will result with an understanding of why it is ok to eat meat. this will be an ember that lasts yet will not be a physical problem with the masses, it will be a matter of taste.<br /><br />the liberals & the conservatives will be brought to 'trial' and every possible imaginable nuance be debated, yet it will be neutral in the end. it will be left up to the situation by a personal experience.<br /><br />this all will be the basic settlement of the nations that form the last world government.<br /><br />yet there will be some countries that can't get a grip on a world government, and will diplomatically never agree to be part of the group... and this will result in legions of ongoing sessions that will never pacify some countries. <br /><br />IMHO those of asian descent will be the last holdout. <br /><br />and it will all end because someone thinks they have a clearer understanding of the future than the rest of the world. and it will lead to physical manipulation. which will be the same as it has always been, and people will get emotional, which is what everyone is preaching we all should abolish, but it cannot be...<br /><br />just my thoughts :D and i -

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: what I

man this is something - i am on the old old old dusty trusty win98 box now LOL<br /><br />it took 1 min for the LAN to figure out i was a fluke... then 20 secs to redirect me... then i just used the search window and typed in www.iboats.com<br />and i got here in a grand total of 2 mins. then i got to this topic in 20 secs. gotta love the web.

ebbtide176

Commander

and this ain't a debate. it's a chance for everyone to state their deep dark puzzlement of the future. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You shoulda stopped after the first sixpak, ebb. :)

ebbtide176

Commander

point taken. sorry if it is too much... i thought it would be a good topic. oh well i can't compete anymore. ;) <br /><br />i will just stick to my broken down jeep and semi old boat. but thanx to you it runs...

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by JB:<br /> You shoulda stopped after the first sixpak, ebb. :)
Maybe we should all start drinking a bit more, then we may understand what exactly he's on about. :D :D :D

ebbtide176

Commander

it was simply a vision, and i swear it was before any brew was applied :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

You think too much, therefore you need to drink more beer.<br /><br />Dont believe all the doom and gloom. Mankind is smarter than you think, we will always survive.<br /><br />The major wars were fought over greed or power. As long as we keep the greedy power hungry dictators out of office, the world will be great until the sun gives out. Hoepfully they will have fixed the "beam me up scotty" by then.<br /><br />Ken

ebbtide176

Commander

i hearya. and i'm working on(against) the spy/adware progs that have given me much trouble since getting on, on this opsys. but thanx for the support, i think we all need to think of the future :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I think a person is smart, but people are stupid...<br /><br />I know that I know nothing..<br /><br />My elbow hurts and I'm tired.. Thats how I feel...

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

What if I think I know....what I know I think, but what I think I feel...is really what I feel about what I think :confused:

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

I know you understand what you think I said but I'm not sure that what you heard is not what I meant.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY BOATING<<<<<<<

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think anyone who can segregate what he knows from what he merely believes is waaaay ahead of the rest of us.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

All of you are beginning to sound like Rumsfield, and that's scary. <br /><br />"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unkowns. That is to say, there are things we know we don't know. But, there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know."- Donald Rumsfield

NYMINUTE

Captain

This thread is dangerous to young minds. eeboater must be put on thread block.