FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm not very good with computers so I will explain.The motor looks real long and it looks like the flywheel turns without having a typical cover.In other words the top of the motor turns.Was wondering how old and what it is worth.
I would try posting a picture. If you can't, then find a model and serial number tag on the motor somewhere. A lot of the oldies will have a company name on the flywheel.