WELCOME TO AMERICA-NOW BLEND IN!

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer
Will we still be the Country of choice and still be America if we <br />>>> continue to make the changes forced on us by the people from other <br />>>> countries that came to live in America because it is the Country of <br />>>> Choice?????? <br />>>> Think about it . . <br />>>> <br />>>> All I have to say is, when will they do something about MY RIGHTS? I <br />>>> celebrate Christmas, but because it isn't celebrated by everyone, we can <br />>>> no longer say Merry Christmas. Now it has to be Season's Greetings. It's <br />>>> not Christmas vacation, it's Winter Break Isn't it amazing how this <br />>>> winter break ALWAYS occurs over the Christmas holiday? We've gone so far <br />>>> the other way, bent over backwards to not offend anyone, that I am now <br />>>> being offended. But it seems that no one has a problem with that. <br />>>> This says it all! <br />>>> <br />>>> <br />>>> This is an editorial written by an <br />>>> American citizen, published in a <br />>>> Tampa newspaper He did quite a job; didn't he? Read on, please! <br />>>> <br />>>> IMMIGRANTS, <br />>>> NOT AMERICANS, <br />>>> MUST ADAPT. <br />>>> I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we < BR>>>> are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist <br />>>> attacks on Sept. 11, <br />>>> we have experienced a surge <br />>>> in patriotism by the majority <br />>>> of Americans. However, the dust from the attacks had <br />>>> barely settled when the "politically correct! " crowd began complaining <br />>>> about <br />>>> the possibility that our patriotism was offending others. <br />>>> <br />>>> I am not against immigration, nor do I hold a grudge against anyone who <br />>>> is seeking a better life by coming to America. Our population is almost <br />>>> entirely made up of descendants of immigrants. However, there are a few <br />>>> things that those who have recently come to <br />>>> our country, and apparently some born here, need to understand. This <br />>>> idea of America being a <br />>>> multicultural community <br />>>> ; has served only to dilute our sovereignty and our national identity. As <br />>>> Americans, we have our own culture, our <br />>>> own society, our own language and our own lifestyle. This culture has <br />>>> been developed over centuries of struggles, trials, and victories by <br />>>> millions of men and women who have sought freedom. <br />>>> <br />>>> <br />>>> We speak ENGLISH, not Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, <br />>>> Russian, or any other language. <br />>>> Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, learn the <br />>>> language! <br />>>> <br />>>> "In God We Trust" is our national motto. This is not some Christian, <br />>>> right wing, political slogan.. We adopted this motto because Christian <br />>>> men and women, <br />>>> on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly <br />>>> documented. It is certainl y appropriate to display it <br />>>> on the walls of our schools. If God <br />>>> offends you, then I suggest you <br />>>> consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part <br />>>> of our culture. <br />>>> <br />>>> If Stars and Stripes offend you, or <br />>>> you don't like Uncle Sam, then you <br />>>> should seriously consider a move <br />>>> to another part of this planet. We <br />>>> are happy with our culture and have <br />>>> no desire to change, and we really <br />>>> don't care how you did things where <br />>>> you came from. This is <br />>>> <br />>>> OUR COUNTRY, <br />>>> our land, and our lifestyle. Our First Amendment gives every citizen the <br />>>> right to express his opinion and we <br />>>> will allow you every opportunity! to do so. But once you are done <br />>>> complaining, whining, and griping about our flag, our pledge, our <br />>>> national motto, or our <br />>>> way of life, I highly encourage you <br />>>> take advantage of one other great American freedom, <br />>>> THE RIGHT TO LEAVE. <br />>>> It is Time for America to Speak up <br />>>> If you agree -- pass this along; <br />>>> if you don't agree -- delete it! <br />>>> <br />>>> AMEN <br />>>> <br />>>> I figure if we all keep passing this to our friends <br />>>> (and enemies) it will also, sooner or later <br />>>> get back to the complainers, lets all try, <br />>>> please

gspig

Chief Petty Officer
Re: WELCOME TO AMERICA-NOW BLEND IN!

Old e-mail pass around. I think it has some true ideas, immigrants no longer adapt to America, America adapts to the immigrants. If you think the US is alone, the Netherlands has produced a video for the Islamic immigrants to it's country on adapting to it's customs and morals.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Good one!<br /><br />As the husband of an immigrant, I completly agree!<br /><br />But dont blame the immigrants, blame the idiots citizens that makes these changes.<br /><br />Ken

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I couldn't agree more.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Whaddya expect from a society that lets it's politicians give drivers licences to illegal immigrants, pays for their education and medical bills???

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yup. Deja vu post, but very true. I personally believe the damage has allready been done, and is currently irrepairable (but that's just me by the looks of it).

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ought to add that to the Bill of Rights, Constitution, and every Port in America.<br />Love it or GET OUT! That is great.