Welcome to a new member

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Hi all,<br /><br />I have just managed to get one of my close friends to join iBoats. He's been watching for a while and enjoyed all your antics and has now decided to join in.<br /><br />Please make Neil welcome, and you'll see him as 'Get Reel'.<br /><br />The only request I have is, especially for the likes of Boomyal, SBN and Dunaruna, go easy on him for a while. :D <br /><br />Chris..............

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Welcome to a new member

No problem, consider Neil welcomed :) <br /><br />Do the mods slip you a 20 for introducing new blood? :D <br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea welcome Neil or Get Reel, whatever you call yourself. :D <br /><br />Hey I'm offended, they never offered to pay me and it's hard telling the number of folks that have have showed up here because of me. :p

Xcusme

Commander

Hey Neil, Welcome to Iboats!<br /><br />(I just had a flash back to the opening scene of Shawshank Redemption, Fresh Fish-Fresh Fish!)

crab bait

Captain

get the heck outta here NEAL.. any friend of ACHRIS is an enemy of mine.. that's all i need is allies..( guess i'll use a smileyface :) ..)<br /><br /><br /> :)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

uh-oh .. more Aussie members <br /><br />there goes the neighborhood :p <br /><br /><br />welcome

gaugeguy

Captain

Whazzzzuuupp Neil :p <br /><br />Welcome to THE CELLAR ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

welcome.gif

Stratosfied

Ensign

Hey Neil, Get Reel if ya gonna hang out here!! Glad to have you mate! :cool:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hey CB,<br /><br />What have I ever done to you, apart from .. and .. oh well, there goes another great friendship. :( <br /><br />Chris.......

ndemge

Commander

Shutup you fat barral of monkey spunk!<br />Love that movie.<br /><br />Oh, and welcome to the new-fish :) <br /><br />
Originally posted by Xcusme:<br /> Hey Neil, Welcome to Iboats!<br /><br />(I just had a flash back to the opening scene of Shawshank Redemption, Fresh Fish-Fresh Fish!)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Welcome to Neil, or Get Reel. <br /><br />Fresh-Fish :) <br />That is a good movie.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome to iboats Neil, It's your round and we don't mind drinking Fosters... this once :p <br /><br />except for spinner, he drinks milk :D

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Having read many posts over the last year, I decided it was time to join in. This is a great forum to learn from.<br /><br />Elmer, I can remember drinking Fosters, but I think that was in LA a long time ago and it was only 3.2%. But if you make it to West Aust. I will buy u a fosters<br /><br />Thanks to all for the welcome<br /><br />Neil

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hey Get Reel, You have just reduced your IQ by 20%. After a while you may qualify for government assistance in rehabilitation. This group is "Wacked" :D :D :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br />The only request I have is, especially for the likes of Boomyal, SBN and Dunaruna, go easy on him for a while. :D
Ya mean I got another 'cousin' to educate? :p <br /><br />Get on over here Neil, class is about to begin! :D

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Welcome aboard Neil, enjoy your stay.

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

No, I own a Bertram 20' 205 mercruiser, heard about those bayliners, hope I spelt it right, but the Bertram is top's