Welcome Back Moose Miller...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Welcome back Moose... I see in another post that you are a Chevy guy... You can't be all that bad.. :) <br /><br />I feel compelled to explain my first post on the subject "Sloopy or Sloppy" to you... I was simply refering to this topic poping up again... It had nothing to do with you.. Ok?... :cool: <br /><br />I can agree to bury the Hatchet and play nice... No problem... No grudge... :) All appologies from the last time...<br /><br />I really do like to have you around... Your thoughts on certain topics have given me a good laugh a time or two I must admit....<br /><br />Hope we can all play nice this time.. :)

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Welcome Back Moose Miller...

Thanks Snapper, I guess I was just listening to too much Rush Limbaugh back then... sorry to those who were offended. I'll play nice, but will occasionally have to voice my opinion on diferent issues in my own "special" way. ;) <br /><br />Good to be back, thx again - mOOse -

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I can live with that... Level playing field now... :) <br /><br />Anyone else want to welcome our ol' friend Moose back?...

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Ahoy there MOOSE! Great to have you back. This is a forum that is like a bad habit. Ya just can't stop it! Talk to ya later.... :D

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Glad to see you back MOOSE M., you were missed. Again welcome back.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

MOOSE...Although I was relatively new to the forums when you went into neutral I remember being confused by the missing posts for a couple of days then figured..1>A little pepper in the milk and 2>None of my business!!!! I have also gotten a little hot a couple of times but it seems that everyone has forgiven and forgotten.I am thankful for that. So WELCOME BACK!!!!THANKFULLY AND RESPECTFULLY>>BART SR.

gonfishn

Commander

Same here Moose. Sometimes my fingers over run my mouth and only mean't my comment about the Husker State in jest to 0.F.F. <br /><br />I am curious on what you fish for In your neck of the Woods. I Don't picture Nebraska with alot of Lakes. Welcome Back.

SCO

Lieutenant

You know ,this board is fun... especially when Black Bart reappears in the flesh. I was likened to Moose recently as a condemnation (a fair one at that), proof he has achieved legendary status around these parts. Good to see you back Moose. Let the games begin!

Fishbusters

Ensign

Moose **** comes in and busts our chops for having a little fun when prompted by Admin-5 and you guys welcome him back with open arms? I can forgive and forget as good as the rest but so far I have seen the same old Moose **** behaviour. I thought he had been flushed for good but I guess with all this rain he floated back up to the top agian.

ob

Admiral

The moose is loose<br />Don't let it get your goose<br />Not trying to just make an excuse<br />But rather to mend and sign a truce<br />We all at times deserve a noose<br />Don't mean to babble or be obtuse<br />So I'll just say a howdy moose

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

I take it there are some past issues, but I wasn't here then. Moose responded another post that I've been following and he liked my rig!<br /><br />So, I welcom Moose and like him so far.<br /><br />As I gather he spoke his mind w/out using an alias? If that is the case,then that is GREAT! There are too many people on boards who don't believe enough in themselves or their objectives and have to use an Alias to post something confrontational.<br /><br />I for one will say what I think needs to be said and under my own username!<br /><br />Ok off the soapbox, Welcome Moose. I may need his help one day!

butlp

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome back mOOse!<br /><br />Now we only need that Crazy Canuck, Naughty for the fun to begin. :D

Moose_Miller

Petty Officer 1st Class

Many thanks to everyone here. Your responses have put a smile on my face... even Peter's warm welcome has me feeling all tingly. <br /><br />GF,<br />I primarily fish a couple reservoirs on the Missouri river. Nebraska doesn't have many lakes, and the ones we have are dwindling rapidly due to drought the last few years. The Mighty MO has alot of different species, but the 2 I chase would be the ever-elusive Walleye and on occasion, I'll chase after BIG Whiskers. Something about landing a fish that REGULARLY goes over 10 lbs. :) <br /><br />Peter,<br />I'm sorry if my recent posts have offended you. I will always speak my mind, and I'm really sorry if that bothers you. I have seen a 4-star suffix to my user name 3 times now in posts of yours, and I'll invite you to email me personally if you wish to give me the definition of this edited text. moose_miller@hotmail.com. We have corresponded by email years ago, and were friends then... you just don't remember. If I remember right, I was "talking you down" out of a situation where YOU were voicing several very livid attacks at others (not me, believe it or not). Email me and I'll make the correlation for you. <br /><br />To everyone else, I've missed not speaking my mind on occasion here... especially when I've been reading for the last couple months and thought that my point of view should have been voiced from time to time. Thanks again for making me feel at home! :D <br /><br /> Sincerely, - mOOse -

Fishbusters

Ensign

Actually Moose I thought if I added **** it would get your attention. I could just as easily said DDDD or ***X but **** looked better. In fact I did not type anything that needed to be * out just decided to add them. So far all I have seen of you is blasting but then all I have seen of you has been on this forum and not any others I visit on this site. Perhaps you do have a good side and perhaps not. As to the other event I am not sure what you are talking about there have been several times my speaking my mind or making my point got to people just like you but unlike you I have tried to learn how to express myself better.

Fishbusters

Ensign

Dang If you type X in three times *** it deletes it I don't know but let's see what six does ****** wonder what happened.