Weekly Q&A

LadyFish

Admiral
I thought it would be fun to have a weekly Q&A and get to know members better.<br /><br />This weeks Questions<br /><br />1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />7. Do you like beets? <br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Weekly Q&A

1. Gone with the wind.<br />2. No<br />3. ESPN<br />4. YUK<br />5. Shania Twain<br />6. Don't drink<br />7. Red ones<br />8. Yes<br />9. #1 Dad<br />10.Pay off all my bills.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br />A:"Day After Tomorrow" (don't bother, stay home)<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />A:Yes, Steak.<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />A: Used to be 60 minutes, now it's Nova and the History channel.<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />A: Who?<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />A: No-one, only CDs.<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />A: err... Rhode Island Reds are pretty I guess, I never really gave it a thought before.<br /><br />7. Do you like beets? <br />A: I'm sure I do, Who is she?<br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />A: I didn't really mean to, but you see this fella wouldn't pay me the money he owed me.<br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />"6th ADA BDE FIRST TO FIRE"<br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />Well, Duh! ... A Boat, of course. One that would fit in a new skip at Santa Monica harbor.

KennyKenCan

Commander

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. Top Gun <br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? Yes What did you eat? Cooked in the garage. Soggy burgers on wet buns. <br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show? SPEED Channel <br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song. Marshal Who? <br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now? Frank Zappa - Freak Out <br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail? Beer<br /> <br />7. Do you like beets? Only in a salad <br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone? Multiple bones broken <br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug? "Death - It's enevitable" <br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase? An off-shore island. I'll call it "Kennyland"

LadyFish

Admiral

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br />The Perfect Storm<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? Y What did you eat? Deep fried turkey and babyback ribs, brisket, beans, potatoe salad, shrimp mac salad.<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />Sopranos<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />Fire on the Mountain<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />Dave Matthews Band<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />Crown&7, but Miller Lite usually does it for me<br />7. Do you like beets?<br />Yes<br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />No<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />World's Greatest Mom<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />A 68' custom cruiser and call her LadyFish

gaugeguy

Captain

1. Shrek II<br />2. Yes, Marinated steak tips w/ cubed red potatoes and bacon.<br />3. CSI<br />4. Heard it in a love song<br />5. Joe Cocker<br />6. Beefeater Martini on the rocks w/ 2 jalepeno stuffed olives-just a drop of vermouth.<br />7. Yes<br />8. Nursing a broken foot right now<br />9. No words, just a moose.<br />10. An island somewhere, on a lake, in the ocean anywhere away from everywhere.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

This weeks Questions<br /><br />1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br /><br />Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? Nope<br />What did you eat? leftovers<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br /><br />NYPD Blue<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br /><br />Can't You See<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br /><br />Stevie Ray Vaughn<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br /><br />black Russian<br /><br />7. Do you like beets? <br /><br />No, but thanks for asking.<br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br /><br />Yes<br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br /><br />Made in USA<br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br /><br />I wouldn't change a thing; I would keep the same job, same house, same car, same boat, same wife. :D :D ;) NOT (except for the wife).<br /><br />A new boat and a truck to pull it with!

ehenry

Commander

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. Cowboy Way<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat? Saturday night...shrimp.<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show? CSI Miami<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song. Can't Ya See<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now? Howlin Wolf<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail? Natural Light<br />7. Do you like beets? No<br />8. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes..several.<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug? #3<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase? Purchase would be a bigger place farther out.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

1 Titanic<br />2 No; I ate terriable but got a lot of work done around here.<br />3 Survivor<br />4 Chickens in the bread pan picking out dough.<br />5 none<br />6 Wiskey coke on occasion, Less than a fifth a year.<br />7 Pickled or fried<br />8 Yes<br />9 Nothing...But the cup is huge, does that count.<br />10 Whatever I wanted.....Oh the possability's. Just three weeks ago I won $3 and picked up a chocolate bar.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Don't remember when I last went to a movie.<br /><br />Didn't cook out. Smoked salmon in my stovetop smoker.<br /><br />Favorite TV show is F1 racing on Speed Channel.<br /><br />Who is Marshall Tucker?<br /><br />Ytzak Perlman (Beethoven Violin Concerto)<br /><br />Like Rusty Nails.<br /><br />Yes. Like beets.<br /><br />Yes. Many broken bones.<br /><br />LL Bean.<br /><br />An island on Lake Of The Woods.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

1.Perfect Storm I guess, can't remember<br />2.Deep fried turkey and babyback ribs, brisket, beans, potatoe salad, shrimp mac salad. & Miller Lite<br />3.Sopranos<br />4.Anything by AC/DC so Marshall don't cut it.<br />5.Don't have a CD in my truck. LF controls the others<br />6.Scotch, rocks with a twist<br />7.Yes<br />8.Does a turkey wishbone count?<br />9.My Grandpa Is Special<br />10.31' Contender w/3-200HP Yamahas

suzuki115

Seaman

1. Undercover Brother<br />2. Steak marinaded in special mix of seasonings<br />3. South Park<br />4. None<br />5. Montrose<br />6. Whiskey & Coke (no bourbon)<br />7. No<br />8. Yes<br />9. Don't have one<br />10. Mountain Hideaway

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

1. Van Helsing (see review)<br />2. Shrimp, steak and chicken KaBob's<br />3. Law and Order (Packer game in season)<br />4. Marshall who?? Outlaws: Green grass and high tides. <br />5. Subdudes, Zydaco kinda soulful stuff. Fun!<br />6. Whiskey and tonic.<br />7. No<br />8. Kind of.<br />9. San Diego<br />10. See #6

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br /><br />A: Matrix III<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br /><br />Yes. Everything I could get my hands on.<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br /><br />American Chopper.<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br /><br />Who?<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br /><br />System of a Down.<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br /><br />Beer.<br /><br />7. Do you like beets? <br /><br />Don't think so...<br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br /><br />Yes. Hand. Hurt like hell. <br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br /><br />"Dunkin Donuts"<br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br /><br />26' Parker Sport Cabin, Twin 250 four strokes, Chevy Crew Cab Short Bed with a Duramax to pull it.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. <br />Been a while, but I think it was Scooby Do with my son<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat? <br />Nope<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show? <br />Dont have one, no time<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song. <br />WHO?<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />I still use tapes, I think ZZ TOP.<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />Beer<br />7. Do you like beets? <br />Nope<br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />Nope<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />COKE<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />Some type of super fast car, probably a Dodge Viper.

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good Idea Ladyfish, I'll bite.<br /><br />1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. <br />Shrek w/ my 4 yr old and wife.<br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />Yes, Fajitas.<br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />Fox news about sums it up, all I have time for.<br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />Who's that?<br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />I think Kenny Chesney, maybe Jimmy Buffet.<br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />That's tough, I like a few of them, maybe gin/tonic.<br />7. Do you like beets? <br />Not really, but I can eat most anything.<br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />Arm, collar bone both playing sports as a youngster.<br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />Doesn't say anything.<br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />Likely a tank of gas, to drive to Austin and pick up the check.

LadyFish

Admiral

Great answers y'all. I still can't believe none of you know who Marshal Tucker is. :rolleyes: LOL<br /><br />Can't wait to hear more of you answer. <br /><br />Next week, I'll try and be more creative. :p

aspeck

Staff member

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre.<br />Lord of the Rings (Return of the King) - actually saw it here in Ghana a month ago!<br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />Yes - red snapper and lobster tails (Sometimes missions work can be rough when you are on the coastline of a third world country!)<br /><br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show?<br />TV? What is that? When Stateside, CSI<br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br />WHO?<br /><br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br />Shaded Red<br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br />Fruit punch (don't care for alcohol)<br /><br />7. Do you like beets?<br />Yes - especially fried!<br /><br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />A few<br /><br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br />Gye Nyame (Except God) from Ghana<br /><br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br />That would be hard to do, since I don't play, but if someone gave me a winning ticket, after Uncle Sam and tithe, next expenditure would be to finish the water catchment basins friends of mine are working on here in Ghana so the villagers can have clean water to drink, then the land necessary here in Prampram to start our next project.

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. What was the last movie you watched in a theatre. <br />TROY <br /><br />2. Did you cookout last weekend? What did you eat?<br />Yes, Blackened Salmon<br /> <br />3. Besides Fox News(just kidding PW) what is your TV favorite show? <br />sports in general <br /><br />4. What's your Favorite Marshal Tucker Song.<br /> none <br /> <br />5. Who is in your CD player right now?<br /> Old 97's <br /><br />6. What is your favorite cocktail?<br /> beer <br /><br />7. Do you like beets? <br /> no<br /> <br />8. Have you ever broken a bone?<br /> yes<br /> <br />9. What does it say on your favorite coffee mug?<br /> Nothing, but it's Red and Black (Go Dawgs!)<br /> <br />10.If you won the Lotto what would be your first purchase?<br /> The rest of my house from the mortgage co.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

1. Undercover Brother..<br />2. Yepper.. Hamburgers..<br />3. American Chopper<br />4. Can't you see..<br />5. Peter Frampton, Frampton comes alive..<br />6. Iced tea..<br />7. Not particulary.. <br />8. Noper.. Unless ya count the nose..<br />9. Ain't no coffee mug in my house... Coffee will rot yer innards...<br />10. F-350 crew cab turbo diesel dually with all the bells and whistles..