Weekly Q&A 9/19-9/25

LadyFish

Admiral
Since I missed last weeks Q&A, I thought I'd get a jump start on this weeks. I reduced the number of questions since these are a little more difficult.<br /><br />Complete the following sentences.<br /><br />1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……….<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..<br /><br />Have fun! :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Weekly Q&A 9/19-9/25

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………<br />Not spending more time with my brother before he died.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……<br />Rid the world of all the terrorists.<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……….<br />See my grandkids grow up and start their own families.<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………<br />Myself, cause life has been good.<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..<br />When my wife said, "I do"

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

1. If I regret one thing in my life its not telling a certain someone how I fealt for her.. dumb dumb dumb....<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be to turn the middle east into a self lighted, glass top parking lot via several large highly radioactive bombs...<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to see Australia, New Zealand, certain parts of Africa, and Alaska..<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as a little old, and very wealthy, ladies highly pampered dog or cat..<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was the day I walked out of high school with a diploma..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. The one thing I regret most is giving my wife a divorce.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place I would replace all prejudice with tolerance.<br /><br />3. Before I die, I want to catch a 50+" musky.<br /><br />4. If I could begin life over, I would start out the same and change very little.<br /><br />5. The proudest moment of my life was earning my Ph.D, Summa Cum Laude, at age 60.

gonfishn

Commander

1. The thing I regret most is saying I do to the past two witches<br />2. To make the world a better place I would make it so no one with money can hold an elected office..<br />3. Before I die I want to do one better on the Musky than JB..<br />4. If I could begin life all over I would change nothing..Its been one h..l of a ride..<br />5. When I finally said no and did not worry about being smacked by an elder..

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………not being the perfect father or husband<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……Show the world that faith in god is fact.<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……….see my daughters graduate <br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………myself, anything else wouldnt be the same.<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..seeing my daughters born...x 4

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1. If I regret one thing in my life its…………… saying yes to the ex-wife's proposal .. (seems to be a pattern forming here)<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be…… teach/show the youth how important and fulfulling the outdoors are.<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……… live peacefully and enjoy everyday.<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as ………… me <br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was….. purchasing my huntin' shack

Kenneth Brown

Captain

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………Not taking the chances I should have.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……<br />????? Dont know<br />3. Before I die I want to………. Thanks to Tim McGraw for this one- Live like I was Dying<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………<br />A cross breed between a rabbit and a pig, ya gotta know the story<br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..<br />The day I awnsered a call (as a police officer) at my former school principals house. It shocked him to death, well almost to death.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

1. If I regret one thing in my life.....Not spending the time with my 5 kids and wife when we were younger, But with 5 kids, 2 jobs were nesesary.<br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be..... Make all people respect each other.<br />3. Before I die I want to.....to have my funeral all planned and paid for so the kids don't have the burden to have to do it.(I already had to plan and pay for my first granddaughters funeral.<br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as.....a more loving husband and father.<br />5. The proudest moment in my life was.....when all my kids were born, God was good to me.<br /><br /><br />LF, I really did some thought on this. Been thinking about this all day as to what kind of answers, or rather how I wanted to finish these phrases.

Dunaruna

Admiral

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………Nothing<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……promote tolerance<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to………see my children settled & happy (grandkids!)<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………me<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..it changes constantly, the latest proudest moment is my son getting a fulltime job - on his own.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………waiting so long to start teaching. What was I afraid of?<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be…… take away everyone's emotion "hate".<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……… deal with my childhood issues and put them away forever(boy this is too deep,LF),but you want the truth,right?<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as ………… pet owned by me. Man have they got it made. Spoiled rotten, but good anyway.<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was….. graduating from college with my BA. First and only in my family,so far. I worked hard for that diploma.

oddjob

Commander

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………not going to college earlier.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……Hand Aljeezeera a tape of me beheading OBL with the same sword I butcher a pig with.<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……….Live!<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………pirate<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..<br />When my sons were born

gaugeguy

Captain

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………No regrets.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……turn the clock back a couple hundred years.<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to……….See the Red Sox win the world series, just once, I'm not asking for too much here!!!!!<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………Me<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…..Seeing the birth of my sons.

tylerin

Commander

IF, IF, IF if my aunt had balls she would have been my uncle :D Sorry L/F to tough for me this week

sangerwaker

Commander

1. No major regrets...some pretty minor ones, not really noteworthy.<br /><br />2. Make violence non-existent<br /><br />3. See more of the world.<br /><br />4. Myself. Life has been good to me.<br /><br />5. I like Dunarunas answer. I agree that the answer to this is constantly changing. Right now it's seeing my son (age six) ski in his first tournament this summer.

Carphunter

Commander

1. If I regret one thing in life its.......<br />Telling people here that I had pet hamsters. :p <br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be.......<br />To give my version of Marriage counseling. You know, slap her if suppers not ready..........smack her if the clothes aren't washed, ect. :D <br /><br />3. Before I die I want to.......<br />Grow hair on my head.<br /><br />4. If I could live my life over again, I would come back as.........<br />a Really good lookin fella who has a lot going for him...................(wait a minute, I guess I would be coming back as ME). :D <br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was........<br />When I opened the bottle of child proof aspirin.<br />(Ok, when I got married, and when my boys were born). Them little guys make me proud everyday.

NOSLEEP

Commander

1. If I regret one thing in my life its………I have<br />no regrets, but I would like to have lived closer<br />to my immediate family.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be…… I like GG's idea "Turn<br />the clocks back" to a simpler time. <br /><br />3. Before I die I want to………Live each day as if it<br />were my last. I doesn't hurt to try. <br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as ………… Assuming I had already lived my life,<br />I would like to try a Eagle or killer whale.<br />5. The proudest moment in my life was….. Was watching<br />my children being born. Is there any thing in life<br />worth more?

ebbtide176

Commander

ok its getting too mushy around here :D <br /><br />1. having too much moral fortitude when i had debbie in the buff in the back of my car that time we skipped a class and drove to the countryside :( <br /><br />2. have the $$$ to own/control my own media conglomerates, giving what i consider fair & balanced rptg worldwide ;) <br /><br />3. earn several certs & diplomas, maybe even reach phd oneday like JB listed<br /><br />4. one of those blessed to be here 1000 yrs after the rapture<br /><br />5. the last time was when i was out of town, my wife & daughter were driving across the dam near our home, and my daughter looked out at the water and said "mommy, i miss daddy"<br /> :D

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

If I regret one thing in my life its……… Nothing<br /><br />If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be…… Bring back all the extinct animals that we have removed from the planet.<br /><br />Before I die I want to……… Enjoy the remainder and stay healthy. <br /><br />If I could live life over again, I would come back as ---- A Stonefish.. Nobody would mess with me, or care that I'm ugly, and I get to spend all day fishing..<br /><br />The proudest moment in my life was….. Having no kids of my own, it would have to be earning my first company car after 20 years.

brother chris

Commander

1. If I regret one thing in my life its……………<br />getting married before I was ready for it.<br /><br />2. If I could do one thing to make the world a better place it would be……<br />getting rid of all the hatred and lies in this world<br /><br />3. Before I die I want to………<br />be a better witness for Christ<br /><br />4. If I could live life over again, I would come back as …………<br />Jesus<br /><br />5. The proudest moment in my life was…...<br />when my boy was born :)