Weekly Q&A 8/8/04-8/14/04

LadyFish

Admiral
1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br />6. How fast is your boat?<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br />8. How often do you decarb? <br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?

ehenry

Commander
Re: Weekly Q&A 8/8/04-8/14/04

Ain't seen ya around Ms LadyFish.....been on a trip?<br /><br />1. Baby<br />2. Aries<br />3. Bananna Puddin with pineapples in it.<br />4. Holland<br />5. He worked hard at having a good time ! !<br />6. bout 25 mph.<br />7. dino<br />8. Once a year.<br />9. Mighty Mouse<br />10. Fred Lovette

Stratosfied

Ensign

1. The Oldest<br />2. Aquarius<br />3. Chittlings<br />4. Anywhere with my wife and daughter. Alone, going up the AL River between Camden and Selma AL<br />5. From a humble start, a blessed man was born here.<br />6. 45 mph<br />7. Dino<br />8. once a year<br />9. Superman<br />10. Macgyver :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Oldest.<br />2. What astrological sign are you? Scorpio.<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Spinach.<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Nortern MI.<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? Not sure.<br />6. How fast is your boat? About 27 knots.<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Dino.<br />8. How often do you decarb? When needed.<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Toss up between Spider man and The Wolverine.<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Nina Hartley.

NOSLEEP

Commander

. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Middle<br />2. What astrological sign are you? Cancer<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Baby food & fish bait.<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? My favorite fishing hole. <br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? For Sale.<br />6. How fast is your boat? with new prop..42 mph<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? tc-w3<br />8. How often do you decarb? Never.<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? My Dad.<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?, My Wife "Princess"

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class

1. Middle<br />2. Sagitariuos<br />3. Uni ( Sea Urchin )<br />4. Yosemite National Park<br />5. Rich who?<br />6. 30 to 35 Knots<br />7. Dino<br />8. Yearly<br />9. Silver Surfer<br />10. Larry the Cable Guy

aspeck

Staff member

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br /><br />Baby<br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br /><br />Libra, I think - not really sure<br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br /><br />Rotten Banku<br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?<br /><br />Not goona tell ya because others would want to see it and that wuld just ruin it!<br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br /><br />I'll be dead, why should I care what it says?<br /><br />6. How fast is your boat?<br /><br />43 mph<br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br /><br />dino<br /><br />8. How often do you decarb?<br /><br />Spring and fall<br /><br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br /><br />Super Carp, of course!<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?<br /><br />Jesus Christ - then together we could walk on over to the mainland. :p

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? -Middle<br />2. What astrological sign are you? -Gemini.. I think.<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? -HAHAHAHAHAHA! ....pass<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? -Chippewa Flowage outside of Hayward, WI.<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? -"The crayon marks in the basement stairwell weren't mine!!"<br />6. How fast is your boat? -Not sure on the duck boat?? real scortcher .. lol, 1890 pro-v @ 45, 21' Sylvan c/c @ 62 +/- <br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? -Both, in different engines<br />8. How often do you decarb? -When ever I eat beans and any cabbage in the same day ...<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? -Batman ... ever see the Bat-boat?!?!<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? -Robin Williams .. might as well laugh about it! :D

Carphunter

Commander

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br />I am the baby, (But LF, you can call me "Baby-cakes"). :p <br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br />....No U turn............I mean Aries.<br /><br />3. Whats the nastiest thing you ever tasted?<br />Edible underwear..............that I wore. :eek: <br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you have ever been?<br />The deer woods of Harrison County Indiana. ;) <br /><br />5. After your dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say.<br />"This was the home of the dip-headed deerhunter,<br />If he played football, he would have been a punter,<br />His Momma forgot to rotate him in his bed,<br />Thats why he had such a huge dip-head".<br />(Rest in peace little Carpy). :D <br /> <br />6. How fast is your boat?<br />.......well, it did 80 the other day behind my truck. ;) <br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br />Dino oil? Thought them suckers were extinct. Crisco, I think. :eek: <br /><br />8. How often do you decarb?<br />I don't like coffee.<br /><br />9. Who was your favorite superhero.<br />Linda Carter.<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked, what celebrity would you like to be with?<br />.......Hmmmmmm, ...........Gilligan.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

1. only.<br />2. sagitarius(sp?).<br />3. Mango.<br />4. Smokey mountains...<br />5. ? ain't for me to say...<br />6. Both top out around 32 knots..<br />7. Dino...<br />8. Never..<br />9. Hong-Kong Phooey..<br />10. Paris Hilton, maybe? I dunno..

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

1. Baby<br /><br />2. Aquarius<br /><br />3. black licorice YUK<br /><br />4. Florida Keys-underwater<br /><br />5. He's dead<br /><br />6. 40, or so<br /><br />7. dino<br /><br />8. I'm always Atkins freindly :p <br /><br />9. Superman<br /><br />10. The Professor

oddjob

Commander

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Second out of four. all sisters.<br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you? Taurus<br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Tripe.<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Phillipines.<br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? It wont say nothin, you'll have to look at it..<br /><br />6. How fast is your boat? dont know yet..the last one....35-40mph..<br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Dino and only fresh oil.<br /><br />8. How often do you decarb? once in the morning and once in the evening.<br /><br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Road Runner<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Cant think of her name, the blond w/ a gap between her front teeth..Loren?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? <br /><br />middle child/oldest boy<br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br /><br />cancer<br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br /><br />rancid salsa<br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?<br /><br />Lake Louise in the Canadian Rockies<br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br /><br />he's not home<br /><br />6. How fast is your boat?<br /><br />35<br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br /><br />dino<br /><br />8. How often do you decarb? <br /><br />never did it<br /><br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br /><br />el Kabong, aka Quick-draw Mcgraw<br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?<br /><br />Sheryl Crow

Kenneth Brown

Captain

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br />Oldest<br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br />Gemini<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br />Can't say, its a family forum.<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? <br />See #3<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br />"Home of the worlds largest pet cemetary"<br />6. How fast is your boat?<br />About 10 mph<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br />Both<br />8. How often do you decarb? <br />What is that? Yes, I know, just never done it before.<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?<br /> CASTAWAY RAY!!!!!!!!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

1 youngest<br />2 virgo<br />3 dieselfuel laced water<br />4 Sinai Desert<br />5 There won't be one<br />6 35 knots<br />7 synthetic<br />8 once a year<br />9 the jolly green giant<br />10 Brigitte Bardot (when she was 20)

LadyFish

Admiral

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? MIDDLE<br />2. What astrological sign are you? ARIES<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? RAW DEER LIVER<br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS<br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? SHE KNEW ALOT, BUT SHE JUST COULDN'T THINK OF IT<br />6. How fast is your boat? 38 MPH<br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? CANOLA<br />8. How often do you decarb? EVERY 200 HOURS? DUNNO<br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? BATMAN<br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? an IBOATS TECH GUY, THEN WE COULD BUILD ANOTHER BOAT or FIX IT AND BE HOME SOON. :)

Drowned Rat

Captain

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child? Only <br />2. What astrological sign are you? The Goat .<br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted? Gasoline <br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? Sonoran Desert, Arizona <br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say? ?? <br />6. How fast is your boat? 30 MPH <br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic? Syn .<br />8. How often do you decarb? Every Season <br />9. Who was your favorite superhero? Don't have one <br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with? Noah .

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. Are you the baby, the middle or the oldest child?<br />Baby.<br /><br /><br />2. What astrological sign are you?<br />Leo (I Want It All Now!!!) ;-)<br /><br /><br />3. What's the nastiest thing you've ever tasted?<br />Cooked Veggies<br /><br /><br />4. Where is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?<br />Washington D.C.<br /><br /><br />5. After you're dead, what will the historical marker on the front lawn of your childhood home say?<br />Probally nothing.<br /><br /><br />6. How fast is your boat?<br />Don't really know, Speedo stops at 50 and I still have 900 RPM's to go til WOT.<br /><br /><br />7. What type of oil do you use, dino or synthetic?<br />Synthetic (Amsoil)<br /><br /><br />8. How often do you decarb?<br />Once at the beginning of the season and once at the end.<br /><br /> <br />9. Who was your favorite superhero?<br />The Wonder Twins<br /><br /><br />10. If you were shipwrecked what celebrity would you like to be with?<br />Reba McEntire (I love that woman's voice) It is a dream to sing with her even if just in private.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. Middle of 5.<br />2. Scorpio.<br />3. Baloot.<br />4. Hawaii in the 50s.<br />5. Moved to. . . .<br />6. Faster than I want to go.<br />7. Mobil 1<br />8. Don't.<br />9. Roy Rogers<br />10. William F. Buckley

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

1. Middle<br />2. Libra<br />3. A blind Robin<br />4. Hawaii<br />5. Future site of xyz shopping mall<br />6. 43mph<br />7. Dino<br />8. When necessary<br />9. Why Captain Planet, and the enviro-wackos - watch this it is hilarious.<br />10. Hilliary Clinton - prove she didn't hang herself.. :D