Weekly Q&A 7/5-7/11

LadyFish

Admiral
1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />10. How do you like your eggs?

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Weekly Q&A 7/5-7/11

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />Bush<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />Fox News<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />My credit union account balance web page – wife rarely give me the ATM/debt receipt<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />Never<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br />A person exit from an eight lane interstate from the second inside lane to a right hand exit – there was a pickup truck next to him – lucky they were the only 2 vehicles involved<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />Play golf<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Yes<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Yes<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />Stupid drivers<br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />Sunny side up

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> 1. Who will you vote for in this election? not for..but against Kerry and the break girl<br />2. What's your favorite news source? Rush Limbaugh<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? not tellin!<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? That depends on wht the definition of road rage IS. then it depends what on the def. of is,IS.<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? Hollywood actors<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? got married.....TWICE!<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? no, side thrusters only.<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? Only on purpose.<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? people who hurry up to get in the way..<br />10. How do you like your eggs? Over medium for fried

one more cast

Captain

1. Who will you vote for in this election? <br />a)as of now, Bush but maybe other<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />a)the local radio stations<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />a) eBay<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? a)yes <br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? a)too many to list<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? a) to hard to pick just one<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? a) no<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />a) yes<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? <br />a) no crumby snacks in the bed<br />10. How do you like your eggs? a) over easy with beacon, toast,coffee, and orange juice.

Carphunter

Commander

1. Who will you vote for this election?<br />Mr. Bush, at least five times.<br /><br />2. Whats your favorite news source?<br />Dockside chat. ;) <br /><br />3. Whats your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />Cabela's, and that one with them purty girls.<br /><br />4. Have you ever used "road rage" to get your point across?<br />Never. I have used "Vehicle rage" though.<br /><br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you have ever seen?<br />The invention of Rap music.<br /><br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you have ever done.<br />Using gasoline to Set fire to those dang leaves. :eek: <br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Which end is the stern? :D <br /><br />8. Have you ever run aground in a boat?<br />No, but I have run aboat in the ground. :p <br /><br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />My little pet peeve, (named Harvey), died last week. :( ..... :D <br />Seriously.............Liberals!<br /><br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />Hatched.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

1. Who will you vote for in this election? Bush<br />2. What's your favorite news source? Fox<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? Astros Fan forum<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to get your point across? Many moons ago<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? The ahole who anchored in between the Jamaica Beach entrance pilings last saturday night<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever done? Burned burdock weeds inside the first floor of my grandfather's barn when I was a kid. <br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? Yes<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? Yes, navigator error<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Stupid people endangering their kids while operating boats.<br />10. How do you like your eggs? cooked

gaugeguy

Captain

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />Dubya<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />Fox news...Laurie Dhue and Kiran Chetry rock my world :cool: <br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />Redsox.com<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />I used to, but after having a pistol pulled on me for giving the finger, I am much more inclined to just let it go.<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br />A couple of tourists within feet of a cow moose and her calf trying to get a good picture. That cow was really irritated, snorting and stomping her feet...God looks out for stupid people sometimes.<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />I called a group of Puerto Ricans Mexicans once, I still hurt from that a$$ whoopin. God wasn't looking after me that evening ;) <br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Yes<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Yes, on purpose.<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />Litterers :mad: <br />10.How do you like your eggs? <br />Non-fertile, two kids are enough :D <br />Over-medium

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />Bush.<br /><br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />CARPY.<br /><br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />www.themarinedoctor.com You ask.<br /><br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />Nope.<br /><br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen?<br />Young kids in boats with no PFD on. :mad: <br /><br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />Tried to get Cotton Mouth out of my minnow trap :eek: <br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Nope, if I swung my stern, there would be no docking area. :D <br /><br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Nope<br /><br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />See number 5<br /><br />10.How do you like your eggs?<br />Done

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />Straight Republican Vote<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />Houston Chronicle<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />Ebay<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />Nothing beyond a honk of the horn and a 1 finger wave.<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen?<br />Me sitting here trying to think of one of the many stupid things I have seen.<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />Has to do with long distance phone call tolls, OUCH!!!<br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Yep<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Yep (see stupid human tricks)<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />People that forward e-mails that are full of lies and news bias.<br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />Cooked on both sides.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> 1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br /> most likely President Bush <br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br /> National Public Radio <br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br /> local fishing forum <br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br /> have done, but not in a long, long time <br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br /> Zoolander, with Ben Stiller <br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br /> bought a house with foundation problems <br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br /> yes <br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br /> not accidently <br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br /> automated voice response systems <br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br /> over easy <br />

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. Who will you vote for in this election? Bush<br />2. What's your favorite news source? yahoo<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? Classicalpontiac.com<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? haha yep<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? A guy on the top of a van holding a stack of drywall down while his buddy drove down the road<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? grabbed a hot exhaust pipe to see if it was loose<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? no<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? not yet<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? so many peeves so little time<br />10. How do you like your eggs? soaked into bread and fryed into french toast

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

1. Who will you vote for in this election? NOT BUSH! <br />2. What's your favorite news source? News of the weird..<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? E-bay..<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? Absolutely!<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? 400lbs woman buying a diet book and three huge containers of gummy bears..<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? Attempt at sort of a backwards front somersault on a kneeboard, without really thinking about the trick first or trying it on a trampoline..... Crash and Burn, bad! That same day, with a serious concussion and a back that felt like a twist-o-flex watchband, i made the best decision i ever made... Quit watersking....<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? Of course..<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? Yes.. Just doing a little "30mph bar hopping" once.. :) <br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? I'd rather not say..<br />10. How do you like your eggs? Hatched into chickens for bbq'ing..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

1. Gee Dubya, agin.<br />2. PBS/CNN<br />3. Classic Whaler Forum (Continuouswave.com)<br />4. Yup. :eek: <br />5. Guy heading out onto Lake Of The Woods at sundown. No charts, no GPS, no sonar. They found him on a rock the next day.<br />6. Divorced my wife of 30 years. :eek: <br />7. Nope.<br />8. Must have, but don't remember when.<br />9. Persons mistaking their opinions for facts.<br />10. Over hard.

phatmanmike

Captain

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />w<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />baynews9<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />hotmail.com<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?always<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? myself<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?quit high school<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?never tried it....but now i will<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?all the time, this is florida, flat florida<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?people<br />10. How do you like your eggs?hatched and deep fried or BBQ

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

1. Who will you vote for in this election? Bush<br />2. What's your favorite news source?washingtonpost.com<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? Yahoo<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? Never<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? Buying a big mac and diet coke<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? Let boyfriend work on car. Never did that again.<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? Yes<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? Oh yeah.<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? Opinionated people<br />10. How do you like your eggs? Over medium.<br />Bassy

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

1. Who will you vote for in this election? Bush of course<br />2. What's your favorite news source? ABC or Fox<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats? I'm keeping that one a secret so I don't have stalkers :D <br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”? no<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? tough...down here we see a lot...mainly adults letting their kids do things they shouldn't be doing<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done? driving down sea wall while friend moons girls in truck, friend stands up to put clothes on, friend flies out of truck, lands on bare butt on seawall, causes accident<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area? yes...works if you know what you're doing.<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat? no...not yet at least<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve? people who think they know everything, but don't have a clue about anything<br />10. How do you like your eggs? over easy

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />Not Bush, but I ain't crazy about Kerry, neither<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />Rolling Stone Magazine<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />TRConnection<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />Yep in my younger, dumber days. Now I try to avoid confrontation.<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen?<br />The way the last presidential election was decided.<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />I probably haven't done it yet, but to date, was to run into a burning building without a charged hose.<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Occasionally, after securing the bow<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Yep. Rented boat in the Intercoastal waterway in Fl. Again, young & dumb & didn't know how to read channel markers. Going as fast as that 35 hp motor would go, went from 6' to 2". Took waiting until high tide to get floated off (about 4 hrs.), and had to pay for another day's rental as a penalty for bringing it back late.<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />PWC's jumping my wake 10' off my transom<br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />Any way but raw

jee70611

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. Who will you vote for in this election? <br />BUSH of course. NO flip flop kerry<br /><br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />Fox news<br /><br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />eBay<br /><br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />yep, had an idiot tailgating me so I decided that I should go the speed that she was leaving safe stopping distance for (about 10mph). Tried tapping brakes at first, but it didn't work. HAHAHA stupid drivers<br /><br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br />Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11<br /><br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />Well, too many to list, but one comes to mind. When I was about 12-13 I had a go-cart that I put through hell and back. I rode it so hard that all of the wheels fell off at least once. I mean the axle broke off, not just the wheel came off the stud. Well one day, my friend and I wanted to ride it, but the front right wheel was not on it so I thought to myself, "let's just stay as far to the back and left and it'll be just fine. HAHAHA.. was I mistaken. We were riding along wide open, NO GOVERNOR at all, when all of a sudden the tie rod for the only remaining front wheel broke. The weight of the front right made the go-cart veer to the right. Then I hit the sewage ditch. It was nasty to say the least. The list goes on and on with more wild and crazy things I did.<br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />Yes sometimes<br /><br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />Not on accident<br /><br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />Liberals and stupid drivers<br /><br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />over medium or scrambled

FSHKPR

Ensign

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />a. Might be the first time i dont vote. dont like either canadate<br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />a.news paper<br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />a. ebay<br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />a. no<br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? <br />a. too many to pick one<br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />a.ditto number 5<br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />a. no<br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />a. no<br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />a. people throwing cigarette butts out the car window or in the lake. (i am a smoker and i never do it.)<br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />a. over easy ontop of hash browns.<br /><br />
5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen? Buying a big mac and diet coke
bassy whats wrong with that i prefer the taste of diet soda even always order rum and diet coke, dont drink it because its low in calories or because i am on a diet. even tho i should be :D

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

1. Who will you vote for in this election?<br />bush and rudy giuliani (after cheney declares he will not serve another term...watch and see)<br /><br />2. What's your favorite news source?<br />the daily show with jon stewart<br /><br />3. What's your favorite website, besides iboats?<br />sporting news<br /><br />4. Have you ever used road rage to “get your point across”?<br />never.<br /><br />5. What is the absolute dumbest thing you've ever seen?<br />the woman who is having plastic surgery to make her look just like a barbie doll<br /><br /> <br />6. What is the absolute dumbest thing you’ve ever done?<br />last thursday, I eclipsed my previous low by rolling a golf cart. I tore up my left arm, knee, and leg when I was thrown from it, and slid down the gravel embankment (no lie...)<br /><br />7. Do you use reverse to swing the stern into the dock or docking area?<br />no.<br /><br />8. Have you ever run aground in the boat?<br />no.<br /><br />9. What is your biggest pet peeve?<br />self important people who should not be.<br /><br />10. How do you like your eggs?<br />break the yolks, fry them until you think they are done, then fry them some more until you think they are ruined. right then, they are perfect.