FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Agreed. We need to always remember. 9/11 is to my generation much like December 7th, 1941 was to my parents generation. Both are days that should live in infamy.
Yep, I knew a lot of people that were murdered that day.
The thing that saved my life was the fact that I was working nights that week. If I were there in the daytime, I wouldn't be typing this now. I was in tower 1 on the 110 floor. No way I would have made it down.
Had to stop by the union hall this afternoon and saw the memorial for our 17 lost local union #3 IBEW brothers. Pit a lump in my throat and my eyes began to tear.