We should all be this lucky

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in. The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"<br /><br />The old timer said, "I'm a golfer and that's why I'm in such good shape. I'm up well before daylight and out golfing up and down the fairways."<br /><br />"Well, I'm sure that helps," the doctor said, "but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?"<br /><br />"Who said my dad's dead?" the old timer asked.<br /><br />"You mean you're 80 years old and your dad's still alive?" the doctor asked incredulously. "How old is he?"<br /><br />"He's 100 yrs old and," the old timer said, "in fact, he golfed with me this morning, and that's why he's still alive ... he's a golfer."<br /><br />"Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it. How about your dad's dad?" the doctor asked. "How old was he when he died?"<br /><br />"Who said my grandpa's dead?" the old man replied.<br /><br />"You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living! How old is he?"<br /><br />"He's 118 yrs old," the old timer said.<br /><br />Getting frustrated, the doctor said, "I guess he went golfing with you this morning too?"<br /><br />"No...Grandpa couldn't go this morning because he got married," replied the old timer.<br /><br />"Got married!!" the doctor exclaimed. "Why would a 118-year-old guy want to get married?"<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /><br />"Who said he wanted to?" the old timer replied.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: We should all be this lucky

Yep, we all should be so lucky. :D