We dont do it enough !

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: We dont do it enough !

I have to add a Great THANKS!! To all those who help posters on this site you are AWESOME!<br /><br />I haven't asked a ? yet -- there coming. But, I am impressed with the help given, the humor offered, and yes I even enjoy the rants.<br /><br />A toast to iboats, it's staff and board members -especially those who offer so much of their time and experience to help posters!

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer

Hello all! I have to agree with everyone else here. There are still a few good people left in the world. And they hang out here at iBoats! I have asked many questions and got expert answers from unselfish people who really care! Some of these guys do this all day long for a living and still have the time (and sanity) to help others with their sometimes puzzling boat troubles. To everyone here that has taken the time to help me a big thanks! I will try to help others here in return to repay the favor. And let's not forget our gracious hosts iBoats! My hat's off to you guys. Thank you for providing us with the BEST boating knowledge site on the net!<br /><br />Proud to be a member of Iboats forms ;) <br /><br />Jack (Fireship1)

umblecumbuz

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Dolluper said<br />
just like second childhood
This forum reminds me of the young man who said,<br /><br />'When I was six I thought my dad knew everything. When I was sixteen I thought he knew nothing. Now I'm twenty six, I'm amazed at how much he's learnt in such a short time!'<br /><br />Like the experts here. They're a bit like dads. They give us a free concentrated knowledge course. And the best bit is - they do it because they want to.<br /><br />Whatever we knew before iboats, we've become dockside experts since. <br /><br />My thanks added.<br /><br />Ciao

flips

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just thankyou again to all on this site, best thing i have ever found, it is great to mix my little wins with so many winners

Johnson110

Chief Petty Officer

Well i myself would like to thank the members of the board here, its almost like a small town of of local people helping others, let face the world is getting really bad these day, and the everyday pressure of life is tough, i myself have been through some bad times, divorce, lost my brother, but life goes on! a great thanks to all out there!

ob15

Chief Petty Officer

I too, must give another thanks to all that have helped me. I usually read all the post to gain knowledge from the experts. I hope that someday I can repay everone for helping me by reply to posts and actually helping someone fix/diagnose their problems. It is truly amazing the depth of knowledge in this forum and the time spent helping to diagnose problems.<br /><br />I know a lot of people do it but wish everyone would post the final outcome.

prolinews

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I love this site I have to read it every night . There are so many threads I read just to hear the outcome.

imstillatwork

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I haven't owned a boat for more than a month or so and am already reading hear almost every day!