water pressure gauge ?

b.gagnon

Master Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 28, 2001
Messages
835
How would you go about installing a water pressure gauge on a 1979 Chrysler 70hp?
 

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
4,182
Re: water pressure gauge ?

I have never tried it but there should be a clear hose exiting out of the thermostat. That is where you would want it installed. The gauge has to be for low pressure. I doubt you will read much more then 15 psi. Here is a link for a water KIT
 

b.gagnon

Master Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 28, 2001
Messages
835
Re: water pressure gauge ?

There is no hose on the therm housing, is there any other place to look?b
 

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
4,182
Re: water pressure gauge ?

I cant see one for that motor. Smaller chryslers had a water tube. Dont look like it will work for your motor.
 
Top