FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Changes out the impeller on 01 alpha gen 2. Hooked it up to muffs and I have water leaking from the weep holes on front top of lower drive. It didn't do this before the new impeller. Is the water pump hose not sealed? Anyone had this issue?
Ok, Thanks for the response. I went to a friends house and hooked his mercruiser up to muffs and it looks the same as mine. I just didn't remember seeing water come from those weep holes before. This is my first impeller change so wanted to make sure all is well before I dropped it in the water.
I think you are referring to the idle relief ports on the transom. That is normal on muffs. You will have very little water come out of the prop on muffs.