Watch Stolen Honor for Free Right Now On-Line

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Watch Stolen Honor for Free Right Now On-Line

I have no need to see it again to know that he is unworthy of being the Commnader in Chief!!! Thanks for the info though:)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I have it allready, but I thank you, Ralph, for providing that link. As you are probably aware, there is a concerted effort to keep this documentary under wraps until after Nov2.<br />The only two places it is available is WalMart (of all places), and "Overstock.com"...You can't just truck-down to barnes and Noble or Blockbusters' to pick this puppy up.<br />And that's sad commentary after suffering the likes of Mike Moore,Jimmy Carter, and the Senator from Massachusetts.

Link

Rear Admiral

Thanks for the link Ralph <br />Was just signing on mIRC with about 20 people (most from the US) about 5 overseas and they are ALL watching it now as I am. A few here have already seen it so I hope the server isnt bogged down ;) I'm saving it to a 80 gig HD and will watch it tomorrow.<br /><br />Forgot to add to what 12Footer said. Try finding UNFIT for Command in a major book store! They all say its back ordered! At this late date? I know better! <br /><br />Thanks<br />Link