Want to purchase yamaha rebuild parts?

REEL-BREAK

Seaman Apprentice
I want to find a place to purchase rings and individual parts for a yamaha 130 95 model Ive found places for the complete kit but I want to get what I need am im not a dealer any help.PIstons rings wrist pin bearings seals main bearings Is their a place with a listing and just pick what you need<br /><br /> Thanks in advance

Capt Ken

Commander
Re: Want to purchase yamaha rebuild parts?

If you are wanting to use the Yamaha pistons again, you'll have to get the rings from Yamaha. In order to use after market rings, you'll have to change the pistons. Check prices both ways. Lately the OEMs has started waging war on the after market venders and dropped their prices. I know Yamaha water pump prices are a lot less than aftermarket. Friday I needed an intake gasket for a newer 4.3 Vortec and it wasn't available aftermarket, so I went to the local autoparts house. With Felpro my cost was $44 and list was $82. With Mercruiser my cost was $27 and list was $38. Don't always assume that aftermarket is cheaper. Awhile back, Yamaha sent us dealers a form to list parts that we would get cheaper aftermarket so they could look at adjusting their prices.