Wanna Play A Game?

SoulWinner

Commander
I play this game on other sites thought you all might have some fun with it. <br />I will start with a song EX: Highway to Hell-AC DC acceptable answer would be Cowboys from Hell- Pantera or Highway Song-Blackfoot.As long as Highway or Hell is used in the title of the song <br />Rules: the,and,from,or,a,I,are,was are not acceeptable links <br />song must be the link not bands name <br />no back to back post <br />changing tense is allowedEX: Phantum Lord-Metallica to Lords of destruction-Black Label Society. <br /><br />Have fun it's a great game.And a good way to get those post numbers up since some of you like to compete for most post. <br /><br />I'll start this game: <br /><br />Who's Behind The Door-Zebra

Drowned Rat

Captain
Re: Wanna Play A Game?

Dang SoulWinner, you started with a difficult one. "Behind Closed Doors" by Charlie Rich.<br /><br />BTW. I like your new avatar.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

The Doors - Light My Fire<br /><br />AK Chappy

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

See what happens when the maintenance guy shows up!!<br /><br />hehe,<br />It still works :) <br /><br />AKChappy

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br /> Fire on the mountain -- Charlie Daniels Band
Isn't that the Marshall Tucker Band?<br /><br /><br />Mountain Music -- Alabama

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

I think we are off track here, aren't we? No band names allowed?

oddjob

Commander

I'll start it again...<br /><br />The long black veil - Bobby Bare or Johnny Cash.