FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am ready to rebuild the carburetor on my 5hp monkey wards seaking. The carb is a Walbro.
Do I need to soak it in carburetor bath?
Does anyone have initial settings for float, high and low jets?
I would be careful about arbetrarily soaking any carb.And I would stick with
a citrus or other non chemical solution.I don't find a Sea King 5 using a Walbro carb.Do you have a model number for the motor.