Wal-Mart Greeter

scrapper

Ensign
Wal-Mart Greeter
As I was retrieving a shopping cart in Wal Mart yesterday a particularly unkempt, unattractive and mean spirited woman who actually reeked of body odor pushed me aside. Shoving past me, the woman snarled at her kids, almost knocking another older lady down, grabbed the first cart and swung it around hitting an older man working there as one of the Wal Mart Greeters
As she pulled the cart away from the Greeter's stomach, in a kind and calming voice the Greeter, while gesturing towards the two children said to to her, "Are they Twins?"
Glaring at him she snapped back saying, "No you old fool, the brat's 9 and the little witch is 7, are you so blind you think they look alike?"
"No," replied the Greeter calmly, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Wal-Mart Greeter

8)

Dave said:
d:)d:)I smell a zap!d:)

I don't know about a zap, but I am sure there is no truth in the story. The Greeter would definitely be looking for another job were it true. ???

heycods

Captain

Total waste of band width:'( that one is OLD, I`ve already heard it.:^ Can`t you hear Muttly snickering in the background? as techno would say razz razz razz

Gary H NC

Fleet Admiral

One in every 5 walmart shoppers have bad BO..
They should call it trailer trash mart...LOL
I only shop there if i need to. It's fun to watch some of the other people in them though!

scrapper

Ensign

heycods said:
Total waste of band width:'( that one is OLD, I`ve already heard it.:^ Can`t you hear Muttly snickering in the background? as techno would say razz razz razz
Shucks ! Heycods , I didn't know you cared::$:devil: