Wakeboard tower help

jaycozer

Seaman Apprentice
Does anybody have any suggestions on where to find a tower that works best with maxum boats. I have a 2001 1900 sr and I would like to have a tower that will work with my factory bimini. I also would like one that has the same side windshield lines as the boat to optimize viewing and overall looks of the tower.

GDRAFT

Recruit
Re: Wakeboard tower help

I have a 2005 1900sr3 and bought a tower from big air pylons and had to do slight mods to my bimini but it fits perfect........

Lake Powell Guy

Recruit

Taylor Towers claims to be able to work with all bimini tops. I have one coming tomorrow for my Chris Craft - I hope it works!

You can check out their towers at taylortowers.com.

scpf1

Cadet

Try Maxum direct through a dealer. I have an 09' 2200sr3. I shopped around for an aftermarket before purchasing the boat and found them to be around the same price. I had an option to buy the same model with out the tower, hence my search. The Maxum brand is very good quality and easy to remove for storage.

jaycozer

Seaman Apprentice

An update for any in the So Cal area. DBG Concepts in Poway for a custom tower. Great 2 tone with fade paint. Great guys that listen to what your needs are. Brackets are located on areas near cleats so good reinforcement.

I have had it in place for some time and very happy with it. It folds forward for garage storage or just take off. Original Bimini top works great. Just wanted another option out there for anyone looking for somethjng that works on their runabout .