wakatoa home page

needadrink

Seaman
Hay wakatoa<br /><br />Did you ever get your home page set up at the fishingworks site?<br />Would like to see it if you did.<br />All the best<br />needadrink ;)

wakatoa

Cadet
Re: wakatoa home page

Sorry about the lateness of this reply but I've been away fishing for a few weeks.<br />I couldn't get the home page happening from my work computer so will try again from my home computer during the next few days. <br />Will let you know if it happens.

wakatoa

Cadet

Sorry about the lateness of this reply but I've been away fishing for a few weeks.<br />I couldn't get the home page happening from my work computer so will try again from my home computer during the next few days. <br />Will let you know if it happens.

wakatoa

Cadet

Needadrink, I started putting stuff on my home page but need expert help.<br />The pic that I put on the first page is too big and covers up the text.<br />Managed to put one pic in the album but I'm in a rural area and internet speed is slow. Will take a while to get it all in.<br />Hopefully my homepage link thingy icon will show up on this message or its below.<br /> .http://www.fishingworks.com/homepages/welcome.cfm?hp_user_id=30684

needadrink

Seaman

Wakatoa<br /><br />Have you looked at your e-mail on your home page<br /><br />needadrink