Voter Registrations paid for with Crack!

KaGee

Admiral
I knew my town was heavily Democratic. This takes the cake!<br /> VOTER DRIVE PAID FOR WITH CRACK COCAINE <br />I just heard on the radio that this was being funded by a guy in Cleveland associated with the NAACP Voter Drive. This is really beyond disgusting!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Voter Registrations paid for with Crack!

I heard that today from Neal Boortz. It made it to Drudge, now let's see if any of the liberal- endorsing transcript services like ABC,NBC,CBS etal report it. I doubt it.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I have been hinting at the illegitimacy of these new voter drives and that they are nothing more than a shell for an illegal vote scheme. <br /><br />Sounds like it is getting some play elsewhere in the country. Voter fraud on the democrat side will be enormous this election to the tune of perhaps as much as 2%. Wait, watch, and see. This is a guess not a provable fact----yet.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Forgive my ignorance ,but what does NAACP stand for?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by rolmops:<br /> Forgive my ignorance ,but what does NAACP stand for?
It's and organazation for the advancement of colored people.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Quasi Mfume is the leader of the NAACP, (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) And as much as I oppose most all their positions, I have a hard time believing they would condone this...<br /><br />Now if this took place in DC Marion Barry would need to provide an alibi. :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Correct, KaGee. There is a big difference . if you are not liberal, jessie dont want ya. :rolleyes:

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Doesn't surprise me one bit. It figures, leave it to Cleveland. It will be swept under the door when they find out it wasn't the real NAACP but the National Association for the Advancement of CRACK People.<br /><br />Again this is proof our school system has failed. The 22 year old didn't know it was illegal to send in false regestrations. Probable felt the same way about the crack.<br /><br />Watched the news this AM. They had the culprit on FOX. What is up with this guy, a Buckeye wearing a Michigan hat. They will probably let him go because of his stupidity.

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, talking with a friend of mine that lives in State College, PA, she told me there were a couple of "good looking" co-eds by a van on the Penn State Campus. They were asking all the men that went by who they were voting for, and if they said Bush/Chaney, they would offer them sexual favors in the van for the promise of changing their vote to Kerry/Edwards. Can you imagine that? We wondered if they made the guys sign a voucher or something ...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

yea speck, how would they know? :D <br /><br />"Yes sweetie, I will change my vote."

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> <br />"Yes sweetie, I will change my vote."
;) <br /><br /> :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Here is an update from our local rag.<br /> Voter Regs Paid for with Crack <br /><br />Well, the local Sheriff is a Republican, so this won't get broomed under the carpet.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry Capt. Kidd....although the post may not sound racist to you and you posted in jest, it is not the type of post we condon on the forums. The overtones were just too racist.<br /><br />Mod2

phatmanmike

Captain

somebody please delete the post above mine!!!<br /><br />absolutely rasict and does not belong here!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Not meant to be racist at all. <br />Did you not read the linked articles?<br />A commentary on the article, saying the NAACP was involved. I do not believe they were, unless it was the one I mentioned.<br /><br />How is my post any worse than some of the others, intimating that NAACP is only for liberal minorities?

phatmanmike

Captain

How is my post any worse than some of the others, intimating that NAACP is only for liberal minorities?
he said that jesse didnt want you unless you were a liberal. he didnt say jesse didnt want you unless you smoked crack. <br /><br />what you said is that all black peaople smoke crack! and that greatly offends me.<br /><br />are you HONESTLY saying that being liberal is just as bad as smoking crack?