Vote Early, Vote Often!

KaGee

Admiral
People in Texas and Florida (just to name 2) are able to begin voting today. It used to be a joke around here... "Vote Early, Vote Often". Now this seems to becoming a reality. It appears that some in this country want to turn election "day" into a joke. :mad:

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Vote Early, Vote Often!

Heard yesterday that it is out of the demoncrate playbook for this year. Ref: Drudge (sp) Report

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Texas is so darn big, people only come close to a voting place once a month. Gota take advantage of it when you are in town.<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken

KennyKenCan

Commander

Heard over the weekend, that the Kerry Campaign wants to disallow all absentee ballots!<br /><br />Claims it would eliminate any controversy, like we had in 2000!<br /><br />It couldn't be the fact that the majority of the military will be voting Bush, would it?

oddjob

Commander

I was just talking about this 10 minutes ago! I had just heard it during a break in the Rush L. show. Reports went over my head cause I thought it was for a local election or something. Is this even Legal? Are they going to show results right away?<br /><br /><br />Wait a minute! there doing this to have these state out of the contest? I very suspicious!

SoulWinner

Commander

I like being able to vote early. In fact, I'm voting today. It is kind of handy, and being able to vote over a periode of time makes it hard for the blow hards on iether side to intimidate voters.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea and I can go back and vote every day then.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Kagee: Spelling correction/ FLORIDUH
IdiAnna? :) <br />Some guy got popped for falsifying registrations. He had 100 of them, and he was paid with crack cocaine. The buiness card was from the local treasuruer of the NAALCP. I* expect this story will not be reported on the alphabets, but it may get air time on Fox.<br /> I think this is a 2nd degree federal felony, if found guilty.<br /> Yup..KaGee just posted this link to the report!

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

I can't believe how many conspiracy theorists there are on this site. There are crazies here and there. There are criminals here and there. People make mistakes and leave off names from ballots, screw up the punch alignments, leave crappy code in computer voting systems, etc. That doesn't mean that either party is responsible for any of these independent actions. <br /><br />In almost every case mentioned, it is not the campaign or the party of either candidate. It is the crazies and/or criminals. In my opinion, it is this kind of speculation and theorizing that leads to increasing amounts of the sponsored negative advertising. All the marketing reseach shows that negative campaigning works. I guess this is just futher proof of that. :mad:

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

KaGee:<br />Hmmmmm.....are you one the crazies, or criminal,<br />or theorists. The story was carried on several radio stations yesterday. The last news report I heard yesterday, said this was going all the way back to the DNC. :)