FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was doing some repairs on my 1976 galaxy it has the aq120 and I wanted to add front motor mount to help support the motor and transom will it hurt the operation of the boat or the way the out drive/ foot operates
I was doing some repairs on my 1976 galaxy it has the aq120 and I wanted to add front motor mount to help support the motor and transom will it hurt the operation of the boat or the way the out drive/ foot operates
Transom is fine I have just read about some people installing them to keep from damaging the transom while going down the road hitting bumps and causing unnecessary stress on the transom all I want is to make the boat last as long as possible
Transom is fine I have just read about some people installing them to keep from damaging the transom while going down the road hitting bumps and causing unnecessary stress on the transom all I want is to make the boat last as long as possible