FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have one of these little do-dads for camping etc... My middle boy and I are looking to do a few overnight fishing trips later in the year and I'm thinking of taking it out for cooking and coffee.
Here is a link. Amazon.com: Volcano II Collapsible Cook Stove: Patio, Lawn & Garden
Thanks
Carl