Virtual Pumpkin Carver

LadyFish

Admiral
Virtual Pumpkin Carver

You've seen those pumpkins whose carvings intricately depict the face of Dracula, a spooky graveyard, or a blood-curdling face. This guide will show you how to get the same precise results using regular household items!<br /><br />Follow the instructions in this link and you too can be a pro!<br /><br />Virtual Pumpkin Carver

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Virtual Pumpkin Carver

Cute. :) Gotta wonder who has time to sit around thinking these things up. Do they get paid for it???? :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

:mad: <br />Forbidden<br />You were denied access because:<br />Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Humor, Streaming Media, Sexual Materials. <br /><br /><br />STOP SENDING ME LINKS TO SEXUAL MATERIALS!!!!<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken

sangerwaker

Commander

Ken, I couldn't get there either. My company uses Websense, and it says that site has "adult content".<br /><br />I'll check it out from home tonight.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Ken...y'all are probably using the same filter system we do. I get a ton of access denials due to the Smartfilter content. We get updates frequently from the software company....I'm really surpised they haven't blocked this site for chat!

sangerwaker

Commander

Ok, got it now. That was...hmmmm...neat. :D

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

OK, I haven't tried it yet, But I used a rotozip to carve my pumkins. Does that count..

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

LOLOLOL that was to funny!!! :D :D