V12 with steering wheel restoration

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
Hi all,

I am thinking about restoring this v12 that was my childhood boat. I personally have never seen the bot with the steering wheel functional, but I want to restore back to its glory! Also I am having a hard time finding and other v12 with the steering wheel.

Does anyone know where I can get more info on this boat. Also if anyone has any advice or idea of how much this will cost I would appreciate it.

Billy
 

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
Ah I was wondering why I could not get the pictures on here
 

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
No Title

Here are some photos
 

Attachments

  • photo250126.jpeg
    photo250126.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250127.jpeg
    photo250127.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250128.jpeg
    photo250128.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
14,605
Here are some photos

BillyB11, :welcome: to iboats...

That looks like a nice project to do. I say go for it. :thumb:

I am certain others will chime in to help you out with such things. I've never worked on such a boat myself. But this is the best place to get the help you want.
 

BillyB11

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
41
No Title

More photos here
 

Attachments

  • photo250162.jpeg
    photo250162.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250163.jpeg
    photo250163.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250164.jpeg
    photo250164.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250165.jpeg
    photo250165.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250166.jpeg
    photo250166.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1
  • photo250167.jpeg
    photo250167.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1

JoeMan

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Jun 29, 2006
Messages
332
Billy...do you still need this help? If so, I'll dig through my files to provide what I can, as well as giving you the specs and year of your V12.
 

jbcurt00

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
25,319
JoeMan, just be sure to take note of when a post was made.

Billy hasnt beem on iboats since his last post here, a couple weeks past the 90days inactive period. After 90days, its usually best to wait for the member to post an update. Otherwise, we're all just talking to each other w/out the member who started a topic.

Thanks

Please dont reply here in Billys topic, PM me if necessary. I wont close this for now, lets wait and see if BillyB11 stops by.......
 
Top