Using automotive parts in a boat

Phantom_II

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
157
I was killing time reading through some old posts in this forum and I ran across this one, originally posted by Reel Poor back in February of '06
A rather old post, but it probably wouldn't hurt to bring up the subject, and the video again for the edification of those who think automotive parts are cheaper than marine parts.

http://ram.canadacast.ca/ramgen?cid=transport&file=BoomEnglish/BOOMEN.rm
 

ziggy

Admiral
Joined
Jun 30, 2004
Messages
7,473
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

good one phantom_II, bringing that back up to the top..... some folks been asking lately too......
 

Squid Billy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
152
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

Definitely something everyone needs to watch every now and then. I fired up my motor this morning in the driveway and I forgot to run the blower prior to turning the key.

But I did have the cover open for 10 minutes prior to starting it, no excuse, but I think that was a substitute, but that was hind hind sight. :eek:
 

bjcsc

Lieutenant Commander
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
1,805
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

I'm getting a trojan warning when I click on that link or file or whatever it is. Get rid of it...
 

Phantom_II

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
157
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

I'm getting a trojan warning when I click on that link or file or whatever it is. Get rid of it...

It's a RealMedia file. I suspect your trojan detector is kinda touchy.
 

mcleaves

Chief Petty Officer
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
521
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

I'm getting a trojan warning when I click on that link or file or whatever it is. Get rid of it...


It's a realplayer stream and there's nothing wrong with it. You virus software is confused.


M
 

Muqwump

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
79
Re: Using automotive parts in a boat

GREAT POST!!! Every boat owner should watch this.
 
Top