Useage of TCW 2 stroke oil

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
The Preservatives that are in our foods can actually be of some benefit to us. Those Preservatives tend to build up/accumulate in the body, and by the time we reach a ripe old age there will be enough of them, that when we do die, we will not need Embalming

Lightwin 3

Petty Officer 1st Class
The Preservatives that are in our foods can actually be of some benefit to us. Those Preservatives tend to build up/accumulate in the body, and by the time we reach a ripe old age there will be enough of them, that when we do die, we will not need Embalming

Or, cause an explosion in the cremation oven!:eek:

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I've wondered why a lot of off the shelf 2 stroke oils have pics of snowmobiles, boats, and chainsaws on them. I'd think it was universal, but it still bugs me.

Probably not what they were getting at but you would use the regular two stroke oil in a small air cooled kicker outboard like a 3hp. I have tried using the regular two stroke oil in a pinch when I was out of the TCW3 and wanted to start a motor in a barrel. Seemed a lot more smokey. After I was done I used the rest of it in my chainsaw.

thatone123

Banned
In the 3rd world they use diesel fuel as a general topic antiseptic and healer. Proves it is not as dangerous as the libs try to tell us. 10's of millions of gallons of fuel oil sunk in the Atlantic and Gulf coast with no huge effects in WWII. Many more U-boats sank many more tankers off the US and gulf coasts than commonly believed as it was not advertised much for security and citizens fear. I mean dozens or more. 30,000 U-boaters died in the war. Imagine how much damage they caused before they went down!

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
I guess you can rationalize your beliefs in any way you want to. The lifespan is shorter in 3rd world countires, maybe poor choice of chemicals used as antiseptics are part of it... The Oceans have tolerated/absorbed massive abuse this past 130 years, but one day it will reach "The straw that broke the Camels Back", a point of no return. We Humans will never destroy this Planet. It was here long before Man inhabited it, and it will be here long after we cease to exist, having 'adjusted' the planets Atmosphere, Oceans, and Continents to the point over being uninhabitable for us. The Libs are at least intelligent people, who can look/see a little ways down the road, unlike Cons who are always dreaming of the past, but never actually look at the mess they left in their wake

aburke120

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Sunscreen was invented in the late 70s, for those who are too young to remember. Before that there was some lotions to replace moisture lost, and of course, baby oil...

baby oil and iodine gave you a nice shine to your tan.