US vs. CAN, BRING IT!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
usaczegetty2.jpg

nwcove

Admiral
Re: US vs. CAN, BRING IT!

its to bad one of those teams will be playing for bronze, would have been great to see a rematch!!

bspeth

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Cant wait

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member

US and Canada play in 4 hours for the gold. Women, that is! Is this the one for the avatar? Are we averaging the 2 games? These ladies are playing some serious hockey!

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

I think the USA vs Canada Womens Hockey game could be as violent as the Sweden vs Finland game, I don't know why but for some reason the women do not enjoy the same brotherhood between nations that the men do, I will be watching this one, hopefully the Russian National Guard has been alerted...

And No I am not betting my avatar on this game, working with violent women in Jail all day has me convinced that all women are BSC.

BSC is Bat something Crazy...

Last edited:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

its to bad CAN will be playing for bronze, would have been great to see a rematch for Gold!!

Agreed, maybe another 4 years of hard training you guys can put it together.

:victorious::eyebrows::third::tongue-new::heh::boink:

InMotion

Commander

Agreed, maybe another 4 years of hard training you guys can put it together.

:victorious::eyebrows::third::tongue-new::heh

Ahhhhem.............. hope your boys enjoy a couple of cool ones while the Canucks go for GOLD!!!!!!! :)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ahhhhem.............. hope your boys enjoy a couple of cool ones while the Canucks go for GOLD!!!!!!! :)

Ah crap:facepalm:

Well, I didn't catch the game live so I'm watching the replay now. 1st period looked like a great game of hockey so far!

Brought it!

Now what? :D

Now what? I go stand in the corner over here with mud on my face. Rats.

Hey awesome job CAN! :canada:

nwcove

Admiral

Well, I didn't catch the game live so I'm watching the replay now. 1st period looked like a great game of hockey so far!

Now what? I go stand in the corner over here with mud on my face. Rats.

Hey awesome job CAN! :canada:
...And before you go to stand in that corner....eating crow, with that muddy face.....you could go back and un-edit the creative...but WRONG...editing you did while quoting my post!!!!! lol lol lol ;)

bassman284

Commander

:canada:

Whole game was great. Just that the US didn't score. Happens I guess.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Agreed nwcove, so to make it right....

its to bad one of those teams will be playing for bronze, would have been great to see a rematch!!

I kinda feel like today was the game that "counted" while the Sunday morning game is for the hardware. If that makes any sense ya know.

Hey, I'm sure your boys will handle the Swedes no prob on Sunday, all the best!:thumb:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Whole game was great. Just that the US didn't score. Happens I guess.

I'm just about through the 2nd period here, I can't believe this game was kept to one in the back of the net!

Tons of awesome shots on both sides of the ice!

nwcove

Admiral

I kinda feel like today was the game that "counted" while the Sunday morning game is for the hardware. If that makes any sense ya know.

Hey, I'm sure your boys will handle the Swedes no prob on Sunday, all the best!:thumb:

thanks jas, hopefully yer boys come back with some hardware. and hopefully we beat the swedes. ( always remember.....you have to loose to get silver, but you have to win to get bronze.)

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Ah nwcove, you are just trying to make us feel better here.

budski has me pegged there ^^^^^^

:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

nwcove

Admiral

no need to make fun now.....but...rofl.....that lil guy does look like a young Kessel!

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

Sadly that often happens....in all sports.
How often is there an absolutely knock-your-socks-off NFL conference playoff game and then the Super Bowl is a bit of a yawner?

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

I'm just about through the 2nd period here, I can't believe this game was kept to one in the back of the net!

Tons of awesome shots on both sides of the ice!

We were concerned about our goaltending.....and also about yours.... for a different reason. :)
As it went, both were stellar and the reason it wasn't a 6-4 game, either way.