unsubscibe

scobie

Cadet
could you please tell me how to unsubscibe to this forum as I no longer have a boat as it was written off over summer thank you T Newcombe :p

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: unsubscibe

Unsubscribe??<br /><br />There is no newsletter or mailing list.<br />Just stop coming here. :( <br /><br />Sorry your boat is gone. :( <br />Maybe someday you will get another one and be back. :confused:

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Hey Tony,<br />You can still hang around man. Ya don' gotta have no stinkin' boat. ;) <br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Huh?<br /><br />Moving to DC

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Tony Newcombe:<br />could you please tell me how to unsubscibe to this forum as I no longer have a boat as it was written off over summer thank you T Newcombe :p
You don't unsubscribe from here.<br />Once you join, there ain't but one way out. ;) <br /><br />And it ain't in no stinking box either.<br /><br />You get poofed by the main man. :p

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I guess I should stop sending him that monthly bill now. :p :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

This reminds me of Hotel California by the Eagles, "You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave" :D :D

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

if you can bring your self to leave this forum you was never really here in the first place :confused: <br /><br />the best forum in internet land :D

oddjob

Commander

If you really want to unscribe...there is but one way...pioneered....by one man....he will show you the way....(search) CastawayRay... :rolleyes: <br /><br />But I warn you....his ghost still haunts us this very day.... ;)

mercrewser

Petty Officer 1st Class

Oh man, I shouldnt have replied to such an "evil" post . Check his count(Oddjob) I had to edit it.

KennyKenCan

Commander

This is quite possibly the funniest thread I have ever seen here at iboats.<br /><br />This is really cracking me up! :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

posted by guageguy.<br /> Did the gerbil fall off the wheel again <br />-----------------------------------------------------------------<br /><br />Either that or the elevator got stuck between floors :D

Carphunter

Commander

I want to unsubscribe too,............. and I expect a full refund! ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Chick is in the mail :confused: ,.......man, thats gonna take some postage. :D