University of New Haven Conn.

chiefalen

Captain
Son and wife taking off Sunday to go check it out.

Where did the time go. Seems like yesterday he was in the crib.

Now hes almost a Eagle Scout, boss of the troop, a junior in High school, and gets his driving license, May 5th. And he's getting to the point where he don't even ask where any of the tools are, and what their for, just does the task cleans em and puts em away.

Anyone know about this University, good area, good teachers, whatever you guys can tell me about it ??

Thanks.

zach103

Commander
Re: University of New Haven Conn.

from what ive heard its a good school.. illl ask my rents at dinner.. whats his major??

zach103

Commander

if it was accounting i woulda have said Uconn..

This is what the rents said....

Not the greatest area.. not alota people live around there.. they said its great with forensics tho. said a lot of teachers she knows go there for there masters and certificates all that good stuff.. thats really all they said tho.

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Well, look at it this way - you could be like me and be an old dog with a three year old! Heck, I'm not even sure that I'll be around to help him pick a college. Its a good thing his momma is nearly 20 years younger than I am!

chiefalen

Captain

My oldest is 21 she goes to a local collage, son 16 turning 17, another son 13 july 4 turns 14 , youngest 11.

So it's a houseful, did i mention the spoiled hot dog, dog.

And my wifes 9 years younger then me.

Don't worry you'll get there.

bosavy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i grew up in the next biggest city there[waterbury] . i worked in new haven for 3 year sand attended many off campus partiesit's a good crediddated school . gl