Underwater Camera

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Anyone tried anything like this and if so how well did it work?<br /> Underwater Camera <br /><br /><br />
91309.gif

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Underwater Camera

dunno but I sposed you could create some type of pole to get it down aways just to see whats down there...

gonfishn

Commander

I got one..As long as you are not moving it does work..I use it to see structure and drop offs..Don't use it very much,only for entertainemnt when the fins aren't hookn up..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

My bro has one.<br />They werk great in clear water. As the water gets more turbid, (like the mississippi or Imperial rivers), they become less kewl.<br />Note, they are still kewl, but just not as kewl as using it off the Florida Keys and the Bahamas.<br />Ya never know what you're going to see,either.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

After conversation with another Iboater I may just make one... I have a small color security IR camera that i'm not using... and a small hand held tv that i'm not using... maybe it'll work and for less than $100 and in color :)

cpj

Ensign

Zod,<br />YOU are frikin funny! :D :D :D :D <br />Yours truly,<br />The Shark.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

lol no need... someone mounted outriggers on him and slowed him down for me :D ... gotta watch out for the duck and his recalled missles :)