Unable to login at website to order

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I see there's currently an issue with processing cards in a banner but I'm not able to login to my account at the shopping side to place an order. Says my username or password is incorrect when it is. Guess I will try to order as a guest and see if that gets it done for me. Thanks.

(Edit: that worked just fine not logging into my account, order placed)

Last edited:

alldodge

Staff member
I see there's currently an issue with processing cards in a banner but I'm not able to login to my account at the shopping side to place an order. Says my username or password is incorrect when it is. Guess I will try to order as a guest and see if that gets it done for me. Thanks.

(Edit: that worked just fine not logging into my account, order placed)
The Forum is not on the same side as sales. No user name and such on the sales side

colonel_sanders

Administrator
Staff member
@Watermann Could you message me specifics. What is the url of you were using to login when it was failing? Were you getting an error message and what did it say? Is your email address in the other system the same as the one registered to your forums account? Please share any other specifics you can remember.

Last edited:

Reserector_

Chief Petty Officer" & 2021 Splash of the Year Win
I had the same issue weeks ago. Couldn't log in with my (sales side) correct info, which is different than the forum login. I finally gave up because it was late in the evening. But I got plenty of follow-up emails asking if I was still interested in the item in my cart.
Never crossed my mind to post here. I only saw this because the forum layout is glitchy today and I was curious what's up with that.
But I digress. Watermann is not alone.