FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
We had an ugly server problem that needed to be fixed. It should now be fixed, up, live and running very well again. Admin5 will provide more details for the interested tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience and have a good evening. BV
And all that time I thought it was me having a prob.. I could'nt even stay in the support group fer more than a minute...<br /><br />eXtReEmLy JiTtErY, but ok now... I think?