U.S. bans Sinn Fein from fundraising

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thank you, <br /><br />At last people are realizing that terrorists should not be supported.

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: U.S. bans Sinn Fein from fundraising

C'mon! They all should be supported<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br /> BY ROPES AROUND THEIR NECKS!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Ditto Chris.Thank you.<br /><br />Shame it took Bush so long to realise that the IRA are just as much terrorists as al-quaeda.

SoulWinner

Commander

Hmmmmm........Who was it that wined and dined Sinn Fein at the White House? Who was instrumental in Yasser Arafat getting a Nobel Peace Prize? Who strong armed the Israelis into offering the Palestinians more than they were even demanding? Who passed on three opportunities to bring UBL into the custody of the US? Who eviscerated the US National Security and cost the CIA ALL of their Arabic translators and middle East spies? Almost daily Bush proves that the Dems are a joke, and a real danger to Americas economy, national security, sovereignty, and established place as a global force. God Bless you Dubya!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> Hmmmmm........Who was it that wined and dined Sinn Fein at the White House? Who was instrumental in Yasser Arafat getting a Nobel Peace Prize? Who strong armed the Israelis into offering the Palestinians more than they were even demanding? Who passed on three opportunities to bring UBL into the custody of the US? Who eviscerated the US National Security and cost the CIA ALL of their Arabic translators and middle East spies? Almost daily Bush proves that the Dems are a joke, and a real danger to Americas economy, national security, sovereignty, and established place as a global force. God Bless you Dubya!
Yes, true Soulwinner, but they were all, aaaah so progressive and as you know progressive means deliberative, sophisticated, tolerant, inclusive, open minded, pro-choice (for anything as long as it's abortion). How could anyone with these qualities have done anything improper??? (I wish iboats had a vomit graemlin)<br /><br />Oh, and did I mention smart, too?

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I'm with you on that Chris, it made my day to hear that the USA is finally going to get their finger out and do something about the IRA and Sinn Fein, they're of the same ilk as Hizbolla (sp) it is a shame indeed that it took almost forty years for the USA to recognise what the british have been bellyaching at them about.<br />Better late than never ;)