Twin Tanakas on 10'jonboat/Kitty on board!

Paul Pro

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
108
Just an update to the Twins and the new Kitty I caught.
@9.40 port motor acts up a bit..but no worries
one mans boat is another mans dream
 

Fishin Magician

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
123
Re: Twin Tanakas on 10'jonboat/Kitty on board!

Just an update to the Twins and the new Kitty I caught.
@9.40 port motor acts up a bit..but no worries

OMG...that thing looks like it's flying.....how big are those motors.....

I have twin 4.5 HP merc's and was thinking of doing the same thing...on a 12 foot fiberglass.....

definitely doing it now...you have made up my mind..txs

cool video thanks for sharing....as for the cat....hmmm looked like it was ok with 1 motor... the 2nd turned it alittle skiddish...the fish was on it's mind the whole time ...hehe
FM
 

Paul Pro

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
108
Re: Twin Tanakas on 10'jonboat/Kitty on board!

I have twin 4.5 HP merc's
Having twins is truely a special moment,best thing thats ever happened to me,Man if I only had tripplets that be cool;)

how big are those motors........
There not very big lol,under 20lbs each:redface: have fun on the water with the merc's
Speaking of Mercs heres one..a two stroke running on 93 octane
 

Attachments

  • my new old motor,25years old,yet new.jpg
    my new old motor,25years old,yet new.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • gamefisher.jpg
    gamefisher.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
Top