Twin Engine Props

New to the forum...but I am looking for some expert advice. I recently bought a 25' Starcraft FIBERGLASS flybridge cruiser (1978) Which is powered by twin 140HP mercruiser's with the old style MC-1 Stern drives. I am rebuilding the drives (although I think they are fine) but there were not any props with them. Everything I have read indicates that they are standard "clockwise" rotation. So I am assuming that I just have to live with the slight over torque? Is there anything I can do with props to help alleviate?
I don't have a need for speed....In fact a slower available trolling speed would be better, but If I have to make a run for it I would like to not have to fight the helm.

thanks,

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Twin Engine Props

Welcome to iboats SS.
There is a big difference in outdrive lower unit construction for a counter rotation drive. If both of your drives have the same parts, then you don't have counterrotating drives.
Not even sure the 1 drives even had CR drives.
Something to keep in mind while searching for your best prop.

Moving to Prop Topics and Questions forum.

Re: Twin Engine Props

Thanks....I had pretty much surmised that they were not available back then. I guess I will just prop them down and hope for the best.:)