FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an older model evinrude, a 1977 model 35753H electric start, that I am trying to tune up. I am looking for the tuneup specs. Does anyone have these they would like to share? <br />Thanks,
Lark 40,<br /> Thank you for your advice. I have been looking and the manuals I have found run about $60. Unfortunately I don't have that right now to spend on a manual so I thought I might get some info here to get the boat running so I could take the grandkids fishing.