tuff part number on a Johnson v4 90 '82

serrucho

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
6
hi. I need the part number for the part (not shure how it is called) that has the potenciometer sensor of the tilt/trim gauge. this part goes by the mounting brackets and its a closed box with a lever. (the lever picks up the engine movement and position to move the trim gauge. Hope I made myself clear. it is busted and it reads wrong so i am trying to replace it. also if anyone can recommend a place in the internet where to order it from i will appreciate it very much.<br />thanks
 
D

DJ

Guest
Re: tuff part number on a Johnson v4 90 '82

Alfredo,<br /><br />The model and serail number would be helpful. I'm sure there is more than one part number for different years, horsepower, etc.
 

serrucho

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
6
Re: tuff part number on a Johnson v4 90 '82

DJ. i am away from the boat now, so I don't have those at hand. the most data I can provide is the one on the subject field. A Johnson 90 hp v4 1982. sorry for the shortcomings of data.
 
D

DJ

Guest
Re: tuff part number on a Johnson v4 90 '82

Alfredo,<br /><br />No problem.<br /><br />I do not have an 1982 parts book. However, the 1983 book shows the part numbers as: <br /><br />582153-Sender<br /><br />511527-Retainer<br /><br />511528-Spring<br /><br />320689-Nut<br /><br />511530-Arm<br /><br />I am confident that there were no changes to those parts.
 

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
10,161
Re: tuff part number on a Johnson v4 90 '82

Just checked my latest parts.....part numbers are as DJ posted.
 
Top