Tuesday Humor. Best of the Worst Country Songs

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through The Goalposts Of Life<br /> <br />Guess My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Heart<br /> <br />Heaven's Just A Sin Away<br /> <br />Her Cheatin' Heart Made A Drunken Fool Out Of Me<br /> <br />Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure :confused: <br /> <br />Here's A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares<br /> <br />How Can A Whiskey That's 6 Years Old Whup A Man That's 33?<br /> <br />How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?<br /> <br />How Can You Believe Me When I Say “I Love You” When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life?<br /> <br />I Been Roped And Thrown By Jesus In The Holy Ghost Corral<br /> <br />I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life :confused: <br /> <br />I Don't Know Whether To Come Home Or Go Crazy<br /> <br />I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling<br /> <br />I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me<br /><br />I Just Bought A Car From The Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run So I Figure We Got An Even Deal<br /> <br />I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You<br /> <br />I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well<br /> <br />I May Be Used (But Baby I Ain't Used Up)<br /> <br />I Meant Every Word That He Said<br /> <br />I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better<br /><br />I Wanna Whip Your Cow<br /> <br />I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!<br /> <br />I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win :D <br /> <br />I'd Rather Have A Free Bottle In Front Of Me Than A Pre-Frontal Lobotomy :confused: <br /> <br />I'm Gettin' Gray From Being Blue<br /> <br />I'm Gonna Hire A Wino To Decorate Our Home<br /><br />I'm Havin' Daydreams About Night Things In The Middle Of The Afternoon<br /> <br />I'm Just A Bug On The Windshield Of Life<br /><br />I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here<br /> <br />I'm The Only Hell Mama Ever Raised<br /> <br />I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart <br /> <br />I've Got Four On The Floor And A Fifth Under The Seat<br /> <br />I've Got Red Eyes From Your White Lies And I'm Blue All The Time<br /> <br />I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lying On My Back In My Bed While I Cry Over You<br /> <br />I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line<br /> <br />If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me, Her Memory Will<br /> <br />If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin, I Wonder Whose I'd Find On You<br /><br />If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now<br /> <br />If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low<br /> <br />If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You<br /> <br />If The Jukebox Took Teardrops, I'd Cry All Night Long<br /> <br />If The Phone Don't Ring, Baby, You'll Know It's Me<br /> <br />If Whiskey Were A Woman, I'd Be Married For Sure<br /><br />If You Can't Feel It (It Ain't There)<br /> <br />If You Don't Leave Me Alone, I'll Go And Find Someone Else Who Will<br /><br />If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?<br /> <br />It Ain't Love, But It Ain't Bad<br /><br />It Takes Me All Night Long To Do What I Used To Do All Night Long<br /><br />Learning To Live Again Without You Is Killing Me<br /><br />Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)<br /> <br />May The Bird Of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose<br /> <br />My Every Day Silver Is Plastic<br /><br />My John Deere Was Breaking My Field While Your Dear John Was Breaking My Heart<br /> <br />My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, And I Sure Do Miss Him<br /> <br />Oh, I've Got Hair Oil On My Ears And My Glasses Are Slipping Down, But Baby I Can See Through You<br /> <br />Oh, Lord! It's Hard To Be Humble When You're Perfect In Every Way<br /> <br />Pardon Me, I've Got Someone To Kill<br /> <br />Please Bypass This Heart<br /> <br />She Feels Like A New Man Tonight<br /> <br />She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart<br /> <br />She's Got Freckles On Her, But She's Pretty<br /><br />Swing Wide Your Gate Of Love<br /> <br />Tennis Must Be Your Racket 'Cause Love Means Nothin' To You<br /> <br />Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone<br /> <br />The Last Word In Lonesome Is "Me"<br /> <br />They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out<br /><br />Velcro Arms, Teflon Heart<br /> <br />What Made Milwaukee Famous Has Made a Loser Out of Me<br /> <br />When We Get Back To the Farm, That's When We Really Go To Town<br /> <br />When You Leave Walk Out Backwards, So I'll Think You're Walking In<br /> <br />Who You Gonna Believe, Me Or Your Lying Eyes?<br /> <br />You Can't Deal Me All The Aces And Expect Me Not To Play<br /><br />You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith, Too<br /> <br />You Done Tore Out My Heart And Stomped That Sucker Flat<br /><br />You Hurt The Love Right Out Of Me<br /> <br />You Were Only A Splinter As I Slid Down The Banister Of Life<br /> <br />You're A Cross I Can't Bear<br /> <br />You're Ruining My Bad Reputation<br /> <br />You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly<br /><br /> :D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Tuesday Humor. Best of the Worst Country Songs

Those are really great. I'll bet there are some good blues song titles too. :D

Carphunter

Commander

"If my nose were full of nickles, i'd blow it all on you". :eek: <br /><br />Now thats funny. :D :D :D

jinx

"I'm gonna hire a wino to decorate our home.<br />So you'll feel more at ease here, and you won't have to roam.<br /><br />I'll tear out the dining room curtains and put a bar across the wall,<br />With a neon sign to point the way to the bathroom down the hall."<br /><br />Man...I must be a redneck!<br /><br />Jinx

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

It is a known fact that country music is merely a reason for sad people to make noise. :eek: :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by trblshtr:<br />It is a known fact that country music is merely a reason for sad people to make noise. :eek: :eek:
trblshtr, I'll have you know that I like country music and I play it loud. I will also let you know that there is not a sad bone in my body so your statement has a few holes in it.<br />At least you can understand what they are saying 'nuff said.

Carphunter

Commander

Kinda wish I couldn't understand 'em SBN. :D <br /><br />I like the old seventies and eighties rock myself.

oddjob

Commander

I was drunk..the day my momm-ma.. got out of prison...<br />And I went!.. to pick her uuup!..In the rainnnn!...<br />But before,..I..could get to the station in my pick uuup!..truck!...<br /><br />She got [ebb edit:runned :) ] over by a dammed ol trainnnn!<br /><br />That song never made me sad.. :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea carpy, but that's the beauty of them.<br />I like the old rock and roll too, but you can understand them also.

ebbtide176

Commander

She got ran over by a dammed ol trainnnn!<br />
i think that was<br /> She got runned over by a damd ole trainnnn! :D LOL<br /><br />i like most C&W too. :) but some singers, i mean performers - shouldn't be singing, or even trying

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Here's one of my favorites....<br /><br />I got roses 'tween my toes from runnin' through the green house, just ta' say that I'm in love with you.

Bob in Calif.

There's only two kinds of music, "Country and Western" :cool: <br /><br /> ...Bob in Calif...

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

is Ozark Mountain Daredevils country???<br /><br />"here comes a one armed man, got his ****** in his hand"---used to hear this stuff upnort...funny stuff. :D

aspeck

Staff member

Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life<br />End over end, neither left nor the right<br />Straight through the heart of them righteous uprights<br />Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life ...<br /><br />Sounds painful to me, but I drive people crazy at football games with that one.<br /><br />And how about, "Have you kissed any frogs today.."<br /><br />You know, if you play C&W backwards, the dog comes back, the wife comes back, and the truck starts running again!

lundboat

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Some of them songs are actually really good.<br /><br />Here's A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares -- Travis Tritt<br /><br />I Meant Every Word That He Said -- George Strait

aspeck

Staff member

I need a little help - there is supposed a song that goes "there ain't enough whiskey in Texas to make you look pretty" or something like that.<br /><br />Anyone know the name of that song - I need a copy of it! Thanks!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

can ya play it backwards just long enough to get the dawg back ? :)

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Please daddy don't get drunk this Christmas. I don't want to see my mamma cry......

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

some Willie<br /><br /><br />went to bed at 2 with a 10, woke up at 10 with a 2

gaugeguy

Captain

All my rowdy friends have settled down :(