Try answer this

dolluper

Captain
It,s tough because it's in Canadian law,but what vehicle can legally go throw a red light,without slowing down or having flashing lights.<br />What's your answer???

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Try answer this

Wheel chair?<br /><br />The only reason I could see that being able to go against a red light, is that here in CA once you set one foot into the intersection, technically all cars must stop regardless of the light condition. I guess if one wheel was off the curb . . .

dolluper

Captain

Braxton Got it!!!!Goes back to the Pony Express days "The mail must go Threw"

sangerwaker

Commander

Tank? :confused: <br /><br />Might not be the correct answer, but who wants to get in the way? :eek: :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

A city bus driven by Sandra Bullock, with a bomb set to explode if the vehicle's speed drops below 40mph?<br /><br />A vehicle operated by an unlicensed, uninsured illegal alien?<br /><br />sorry, couldn't resist :D <br /><br />Seriously, how about any vehicle when directed to do so by a police officer who is directing traffic?

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

The Royal Messenger<br /><br />or a sludge boat :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

yippy!! i got one right LOL But i still think the bus with sandra on it was good. LOL :D

dtherrien

Petty Officer 1st Class

A car load of native americans smuggling cigeretts, being chased by the tobacco patrol???

harkawy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

How 'bout a driver with spastic colitus. :( :mad: <br />When ya gota go, ya gota go. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p ;)