True Bravery

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
This is truely being brave......<br /><br />Coming home stinking drunk after a night out with the boys in the very early morning hours.<br /><br />Being immediately assaulted by the little lady with a broom who is showing no mercy what so ever.<br /><br />And still....STILL...after a merciless beating, having the guts to ask....<br /><br />"Are you cleaning or were you just flying somewhere?"

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: True Bravery

:D ...and then "Get me a beer will ya ?"<br /> :eek:

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I can see the beating starting again after that.. :eek:

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Shuddup woman and go make me a turkey pot pie! :D <br /><br />Sure glad my wife doesn't come here!<br />In 10 years marriage I have been too afraid to EVER come home drunk. I will admit it, I have no authority in my house. I don't know when I lost my authority, don't think I ever had it. I aint proud, she wears the pants in my house.

Link

Rear Admiral

Got me with that one. <br />BTDT in Mrs.Links younger years! :D

crab bait

Captain

a man really wants a good beatin' from time to time..<br /><br />see,, it makes us remember the 'good times' we had............ better.....

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> I will admit it, I have no authority in my house. I don't know when I lost my authority, don't think I ever had it. I aint proud, she wears the pants in my house.
Deputy, any man who tries to tell you that he rules his house when a woman is present, is a liar...just let her cut him off for a short while, and then come back and ask him who is the ruler!!! She may let him think he is the decision maker, but it just ain't so. A man and woman TRULY in love, rule the household TOGETHER...but he knows she is the one who wields the POWER!!!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Good grief, you guys must be kidding.<br />Why would a women wear the pants? I guess thats<br />natural selection taking place.<br />If you don't got no balls,you might as well stay<br />home and be a girlyman. LOL<br />Its growing clearer why young men are no longer men.