FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just checked battery and it is holding its charge of 12.5 volts. I think that is what it is supposed to be. I am wondering if the guy sold it to me with a failure in the rectifier, or if I did something to damage it....anyways, I at least know what is wrong with it now...I just need to fix the fuel problem....maybe I will try another gas tank with another fuel line....good idea.
Okay, so I find that if i choke the motor a little each time when starting, that it fires right up, and then I just release the choke switch and away we go....no problems at all......doesn't cut out anymore, or anything.....just awesome riding.......the waves....LOL!