Trophy 2002 Live bait well

hunpie

Recruit
I purchased a used 2000 Trophy model 2002 with Mercury 150 hp, runs well in rough seas in Long Island Sound. The only thing I have problem with is the live bait well not working and if anyone knows how to fix it or were the pump is located, please let me know
Thanks

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Trophy 2002 Live bait well

You can download the owners manual here: 2000 Trophy 2002 Owners Manual. You can find part information ,etc here: Trophy Manuals and Online Parts Guide.

You should see both the electrical and plumbing schematics in the owners manual. As far as parts you can look them up on the online parts guide. Did you check the breaker to make sure it's not tripped?

hunpie

Recruit

Very nice Trophy boat you have. Still cannot find the info on line the manual is not clear so I am without the bait well.
I have one more proplem I am trying to replace the original propeller is measure 19 or 18 inches diameter the pitch I cannot find it on the prop, I would like to go to a 4 blade with is 14.5 inches with a 19 pitch , what is your take on this.
Hunpie

mole2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm running a stainless steel Michigan Wheel Apollo 14 3/8 x 18 x 4. But that's for a Mercruiser 190hp 4.3L v6 with Alpha I Gen II sterndrive. Of course you'd need a different prop. I bought it here from iBoats. They had the best price around for that prop while it was on sale. I was looking for better low speed control and a better hole shot and got both from it without losing much of anything at the high end. If you go from your original aluminum three blade prop to a stainless steel four blade prop then you'd probably need to drop down one inch in pitch to compensate and hit your proper rpm's at WOT (assuming you're there with the three blade).