Triumph vs Mirrocraft

bubbaboater

Seaman
We went to the boat show in Syracuse,NY last Saturday. We went mainly to get out of the house but found a couple boats that we liked. The firstis a Triumph 190DC the other is a Mirrocraft Dual Impact 1845. The girl friend really likes the Triumph but I have questions about the hull and some of thier problems. I have always liked the aluminum boats and like the Mirrocraft. Also the Mirrocraft dealer is about 2 miles down the road and the Truiumph dealer is about a 3 hour drive away. Does any body have any pros or cons about either boat?

ggraycar

Cadet
Re: Triumph vs Mirrocraft

I own a 2003 Bay 190CC and highly recommend this boat to anyone. Triumph has outstanding support and will bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied. I suggest you take both boats, You are considering, for a test ride - I bet you will select the Triumph. Check out the Logic/Triumph boatowners web site for more insight.

bubbaboater

Seaman
Re: Triumph vs Mirrocraft

We live in Southern Tier of New York and have about 2ft of ice on the water. We did a lot of comparing and dealing and have all the papers signed for the Triumph. We pick it up the end of the month and hope the ice is gone so we can put it in the water at that time. The dealer sells many different boats ( big and small) and quarrantees we wil like it. Says it is the best riding boat they sell. The salesman is pissed because we bought his demo and isn't should he will get one by the time he wants it.