FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I took the old deckboat out for another cruise. This time it was 616 miles on the Ohio River and Green River. A brief trip report can be seen at: http://www.riverlorian.com/ohiogreenrivers.htm
Nice write up. We go up the Green river to the first dam a few times a year. Its a nice little ride and the water is always calm. How far is the second dam from the first one?
I do have more pictures and will post them as soon as I can. I just added a note that my wife wrote to here sister and I copied on the web page because she expressed herself so well about the trip.
Lock #1 is at mile 9
Lock #2 is at mile 63
Lock #3 is at mile 109