FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have 2000 Johnson 225 ocean pro my shift shaft is 36 inches long I need to know how many inches it need to be when I install book only have 20 25 and 30 inches shafts
What is the shaft length of your motor?----Or transom height of your boat ?---Is the 36" the length of the shift rod itself ?----Or post the actual model # of your motor to get an accurate measurement for shift rod installed height.