FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 71? 17' chris craft lancer with a 225 bvc/250 outdrive. I need help with the placement of wires on the back of the up/down switch. which color wires go where. approx. 5-6 wires
I think the Buick v-6, and the 250 outdrive is Volvo penta, but not shire.would one of the boat repair manuals have this info? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks
I think the Buick v-6, and the 250 outdrive is Volvo penta, but not shire.would one of the boat repair manuals have this info? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks